The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Did You Use For The Breeding Grounds Event?

kscott190

Volt, with a leveling Tigris, L30 Twin Gremlins and Gram. Didn't work quite so well, I spent most of the time trying to learn how to efficiently use the duplex trigger to take out multiple targets, and my aiming is garbage anyways. Could've should've just shocked spam all day all night, but hey, I wanted to challenge myself.

Fun map btw, except hella buggy

Went with saryn and nami skyla early on very fun. But after i had a mission where i died twice to the poison fliers.

switched to Trinity and died again to the poison fliers

tried Frost and died again to the poison fliers

Switched to Nova and then witnessed the most beautiful light show i've seen in a video game before without dieing to those pesky poison fliers...

All those explosion effects rocks <3 Happy Memory

I would imagine the most used frame for this event would be Ember with Ignis

Perhaps it's just my experience but Ignis just doesn't cut it against infested. Most either only take +1 damage from fire or only base. Even with accelerant it still took a few seconds to kill most infested and especialy ancients just used the opportunity to knock my Ember over ignoring the fire damage. It's a cute idea but not really great in game.

I actualy did use Ember at first, however i later switched to Saryn.

Her higher health pool and armor makes her more durable than Ember. Her miasma is great to kill or at least escape mobs, if they don't die they are at least shocked for a few seconds. Molt can also help divert the enemy attention for a few seconds while running away from too great mobs. She also has the right polarity for the health regeneration aura. Finaly giving her dual ethers with livestrike mods allows to quickly restore some health in case things got critical. All while the Hemlock helmet gives a bit of a speed buff.

Sadly this event is a case where the "i'm on fire ARGH!" effect of overheat would have been perfect even without the damage reduction... yeah thanks for that Scott. Sure one could use fireblast as substitute but unlike overheat you can't carry it around with you and the event mission required mobility. ... Overheat and accelerant... now there is a fun combo ha.

The ones who solo'd it used Loki.

More than 75% of them did. Invisible garbage destroys the whole point of this event.

Boo....hoo. 

Like really? Solo people don't want to actually fight vs lvl 15000 Infested?

I would call that smart. Or will you tell me how to actually FIGHT those lvl over 9000 infested? Oh, that's right...you're not gonna do that.   

Either you go invisible as solo player or you run around coptering 24/7 so they don't catch up to you.....you're not actually going to fight them anymore either way.... soloing armies of enemies above lvl 1000 is just not an option.