Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The New Event

Tenyu

Question

How did you guys get 48 points?

Also, do you need to do the missions continuously without playign other missions or closing the game etc?

Cause for some reason whenever i press "esc" the difficulty always shows 1, am i doing something wrong? Cause my game crashed a few times =(

6 answers to this question

Just keep doing them, the more you do them the higher your stink becomes. However ift here's a single person trying to be taxi'd to instant 48, you get nothing as its based on lowest person's stink.

Untaxiable Event, I like it.

Just keep doing them, the more you do them the higher your stink becomes. However ift here's a single person trying to be taxi'd to instant 48, you get nothing as its based on lowest person's stink.

Untaxiable Event, I like it.

Makes sense. Good call.

oh its based on the lowest person's stink..thanks

Because im actually doing this event solo, is this advisable? Im at like 150+ total points now but my difficulty seems to be stuck at 1 always :(

oh its based on the lowest person's stink..thanks

Because im actually doing this event solo, is this advisable? Im at like 150+ total points now but my difficulty seems to be stuck at 1 always :(

It's possible, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's advisable. Took me 5 hours straight, total score of 540+, and ended with 53.

It's a massive slog to solo, better post something on the forums and find people who have the same free time as you do.