Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission Type In Operation Breeding Grounds Event

Icecream4free

I like the new tile set for the infected corpus ship it looks scary,detailed and new, the thing is that the enemies aren't that hard or different still making the mission kinda disappointing in total but i was thinking of an idea with could make a fun but scary new gamemode where you either activate a certain thing or destroy something like the hives for example and some type of infected monster that you can't kill spawns and you have to either run away from it while trying to save or destroy something or get to the objective where there could be some kind of antidote or certain thing with could help you escape or kill it just to give the game more actions or to make it scary. the New tileset would be perfect for that. it would be good to utilize your speed mods and parkour ninja skills to escape the infected monster while maybe saving some hostages or trying to collect something needed for another mission. It's just that most mission are about killing something or collecting another thing wouldn't it be to use your ninja skills to run away from something? What's your opinion on this? or if you have a better idea about a gamemode.

Edited by Icecream4free

I am going to reply with the dry, unwanted statement of "if i wanted to play a horror game i would play a horror game"

It is not about making it a horror game just thinking of a gamemode with could use more of your ninja skills or give the game more action.

It is not about making it a horror game just thinking of a gamemode with could use more of your ninja skills or give the game more action.

The whole "unkillable enemy while scary music plays blarr" thing just doesn't really strike me as a great idea.

Although a mission where you have to parkour quickly would be awesome, yeah.

The whole "unkillable enemy while scary music plays blarr" thing just doesn't really strike me as a great idea.

Although a mission where you have to parkour quickly would be awesome, yeah.

Alright maybe just some kind of environment danger that you have to escape like toxic or something like that.