How Are You Guys Soloing This Event?

bladeguardian

Question

I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to do it
Put on my strongest stuff, valkyr melee rage build with the nikana 
Even went out and bought lifestrike for it

Still going down because I can't gain back health enough from life strike

Should I just run past all the mobs? 

Now that I think about it... I'm pretty stupid Why the hell was I going after mobs? 
I was fine trying to dodge everything with Vauban before (you literally have to dodge EVERYTHING)

I guess playing for so long is making me crazy 

Meh Ill do some fast run through tomorrow 

If you're using valkyr you don't need life strike on your melee weapon. just use your ult also valkyr. on a side note I would use a different weapon for infest, something with more range. I highly recommend the scoliac whip or a galatine with the cleaving whirlwind.

on another side note. I would suggest reading up on valkyr and reading about her hysteria., hysteria will benefit from weapons with high speed and crit..

I would also suggest using an excaliber with a radial blind build. believe it or not it is pretty OP (targets effected by the blind will take 4x melee damage)

Edited by RIOTx

Valkyr... probably not so good. You can roll a stealth character like Loki and walk past the enemies and just go straight for objectives, or a high-combat character that outputs a lot of DPS or has invincible moves (like Ash).

High defense characters like Rhino are also a good choice.

I was a little silly the first run and used Volt with the entire stalker weapon set with no team heal restores on me. Managed it after expending 3 revives that day because of that.

Then I just decided to switch over to my trinity with Sybaris and Nikana, using Blessing on myself whenever needed and only using the gun to shoot at ospreys and tumors. Those disrupters were annoying though.

as a lifestrike rage build valkyr myself (i dont like hysteria), i had no problem killing everything. i soloed it with fang prime, and then with glaive prime(yes you can steal back health from thrown explosive aoe). I mostly used guns, but i had no problem lifestriking my health back up when it approaches to the low point. add on a quick thinking and flow if you still have problems.

I also prefer energy siphon and a rank 0 or 1 lifestrike.

or perhaps you just dint have the right mods on the weap? or low armor/vita?

Edited by AlphaPsyCongaroo