Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Missions Failing At 0% Life Support

suman24

I don't know what happened but I was soloing a t1 survival mission and suddenly at 4:50 a message popped up saying that the mission failed. I don't know why this happened as I have absolutely no clue. I had around 80% life support level at that time.

Is this is a new bug or am I doing something wrong?

Someone killed the lone tenno operative O:

Sounds like a bug really, not something that should be possible in survival unless you were one shot killed with no revives left(dont even know if thats possible for a T1 survival at 4:50.) Hopefully it gets fixed pretty fast because that could suck a lot, also do you know if it used your key? That may be important.

Someone killed the lone tenno operative O:

Sounds like a bug really, not something that should be possible in survival unless you were one shot killed with no revives left(dont even know if thats possible for a T1 survival at 4:50.) Hopefully it gets fixed pretty fast because that could suck a lot, also do you know if it used your key? That may be important.

I had full shield/health when this occurred and the key was consumed. :(

Grab your EE.log file and send it to support so they can see what happened in the game when the mission failed.

Alright doing that right now.

Btw, I just did another t1 survival run (solo) and same thing happened at 3:45 and both my keys are used.

I was doing a normal Mercury survival mission and after the first life support, Lotus stopped providing me any further life support capsule and oddly enough none of the enemy were dropping any life support. I was using loki and I used invisibility and cloaked myself in a corner. My shield started depleting and then my life started depleting. I believe according to the survival rule I should be alive at 5 HP if I don't take any hit. However, as soon as my HP reached 5 the mission immediately failed. I was invisible and I didn't take any hit at that time. I am really annoyed with these bugs which I believe have been introduced newly on the latest update as I had no such problem previously. I would like to know if survival rule changed or not.

Edited by suman24

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...