Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mire's Charged Attack... What The Hell?

matrixEXO

Question

I know people say that the charged attack can hit multiple enemies... but I never seem to ever hit more than one. I dunnoe, but standing in a triangle with shoulder touching shoulder with 2 other Grineer and not even able to kill the OTHER one? Something is wrong. Very wrong. My placement?

14 answers to this question

Mire is seriously BUGED !!

It doesnt connect with multiple targets.

The charged attack does lower damage than a normal attack on infested enemies !

Poisen doesnt work, it just gives a green color

It doesnt ignore armor, as poisen and poisen based is supposed to ignore armor and shield !

Same, I haven't seen it hit multiple with charged attacks either. Though if the poison can spread by contact (enemy inflicted with poison touches another enemy)... than I probably have seen something like that, but not an AOE from charged attacks.

Mire is seriously BUGED !!

It doesnt connect with multiple targets.

The charged attack does lower damage than a normal attack on infested enemies !

Poisen doesnt work, it just gives a green color

It doesnt ignore armor, as poisen and poisen based is supposed to ignore armor and shield !

Poison works. I tested this on Vor. His health depletes even while he has his shield still alive but the damage from it is... meh. I mean, 4 poison damage per normal attack is very very low. You would have presumed that the damage from the Poison effect would be a DoT or something but nope. Also, would have been great if Poison actually caused increased Poison damage for every hit, if it doesn't do DoT.

You should really study your weapon, what it is capable of and how it works best before saying it's bugged

Talking about me or Zyte3rX? Hopefully not me since there wasn't any quotes.

Edited by matrixEXO

Mire is not suppose to hit multiple targets.

Its classed as a Longsword, along with the: Skana, Heat Sword, Jaw Sword, Plasma Sword...

The weapons that hit multiple targets are either Dual (Dual Heat/Skana) versions, Heavy weapons (Scindo, Fragor, Gram),

and i think Bo and Amphis aswell.

Mire is not suppose to hit multiple targets.

Its classed as a Longsword, along with the: Skana, Heat Sword, Jaw Sword, Plasma Sword...

The weapons that hit multiple targets are either Dual (Dual Heat/Skana) versions, Heavy weapons (Scindo, Fragor, Gram),

and i think Bo and Amphis aswell.

I see. Though, looking at it's broad side (not it's thin side), it seemed to have that Heavy weapon look/feel.

Poison works. I tested this on Vor. His health depletes even while he has his shield still alive but the damage from it is... meh. I mean, 4 poison damage per normal attack is very very low. You would have presumed that the damage from the Poison effect would be a DoT or something but nope. Also, would have been great if Poison actually caused increased Poison damage for every hit, if it doesn't do DoT.

Talking about me or Zyte3rX? Hopefully not me since there wasn't any quotes.

Zyte3rX, cause he was the one saying it is bugged (because it doesn't work the way he wants it to?).

Tbh, this weapons is really really good once you get to rank it up a bit. Been hitting lvl 20+ grineers for 90 damage (including poison side damage) per normal attack at rank 18. With a maxed Fury mod this is just a beast