Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Mastery From Wyrm Prime Weapon

TashaPrime

It is nice that they have given us a new sentinel  and that we get mastery from the new sentinel however I feel as though I am getting robbed. Why give me a new sentinel and not a new weapon to go with it? T

The Wyrm Prime should at least have a laser rifle prime however the fact remains that we do not. So I am instead of 9K mastery from a new sentinel and it’s respective weapon we are only getting 6K total. Come on Please DE change this. At least make the laser rifle a mark 2 version.

Yes I am grateful for the new content however I feel robbed none the less

I think the majority of people that got the prime access feel ripped off when it comes to wyrm prime due to no difference (look at codex) from prime and non prime. And the lack of a prime type weapon that adds to mastery was a major kick in the teeth. I didn't realize I was paying for a skin or I would have considered not getting the access outside of the accessories. It felt like they didn't even try.

What's the point in a Prime sentinel weapon? The whole idea behind primes is a special bling skin and on something that has no model it is kind of pointless.

You must have missed the saying they were going to change the old prime frames to have benefits greater than their non primes as both rhino and Loki recieved this already. Would have to go back and find it but my ipad only has 3% left on battery.

Wyrm prime didn't even get any different polarities. And all prime weapons are an upgrade from their non prime parts.

Edited by Zaresin

Guys I have asked them on Twitter before this patch happened...and they DID confirm that they're working on it, but that it just was not going to be on this patch yet. (expect it in 1-2 weeks)

So just wait... he will receive his own weapon :)

EDIT: Picture proof: 
ujg3i8mq.jpg

Edited by Shehriazad

What's the point in a Prime sentinel weapon? The whole idea behind primes is a special bling skin and on something that has no model it is kind of pointless. 

The point of Primes is that they're in some form better than their Tenno counterparts.

This is true for 99% of the gear found in the Void....The Sentinel has absolutely no difference...and since buffing it's stats might be so-so...and the Wyrm gun is the weakest weapon in the entire game....it's a pretty justified demand.

The point of Primes is that they're in some form better than their Tenno counterparts.

This is true for 99% of the gear found in the Void....The Sentinel has absolutely no difference...and since buffing it's stats might be so-so...and the Wyrm gun is the weakest weapon in the entire game....it's a pretty justified demand.

It is a sad day when there is something weaker than the spectra.

I think the majority of people that got the prime access feel ripped off when it comes to wyrm prime due to no difference (look at codex) from prime and non prime. And the lack of a prime type weapon that adds to mastery was a major kick in the teeth. I didn't realize I was paying for a skin or I would have considered not getting the access outside of the accessories. It felt like they didn't even try.

tbh all "Prime" warframe could just be simply all over body skins just like the excal proto armor, same applies to sentinels.

Call me Salad V if im wrong, but isnt it that not a single Sentinel/ Sentinel weapon gives mastery? As far as i canr ecall they all add no points to MR. :/

I'm pretty sure they don't. What upsets me is the lack of a proper weapon though

But Primes aren't just a special bling skin. They're separate items so they should be treated as such.

I'm glad we're getting improvements on Wrym Prime, and everyone that owns one is getting their Prime Rifle

I just wonder if it'll replace the duplicate Laser Rifle or if it'll be its own thing, and if we'll have to level it again (hopefully cus I want that mastery!)