Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote Against Infested Ospreys

Syrato

This. I love this game so much, I put 500 hours into it in the last couple of months, it's just so addicting when you constantly thrive to upgrade everything.  

Now it's pure torture, no other word. Sechura used to be an awesome place to get credits and experience, now after all these changes it's a nightmare and not fun at all.  

First they nerf the rewards, so now it keeps dropping uncommon and common mods instead of T keys (even at round 50 you still get hellfire...), then they upped the leader spawnrate into ridicolous amount, now they put the flying bastards in that do 800 health damage at wave 3, are way too tanky for what they are and are very difficult to hit in the first place.  

I don't see why make infested difficult? Because some people that exploit the game and/or run perma hysteria valkyr complain how the game is too easy?  

We have T4 and insane leader spawn rates now, that's enough of a challenge for people that want it.  

Some people just want to sit back and grind credits/exp, now we can't do that anymore because an enemy that might as well be invisible sneaks up on you and oneshots you?  

If you want to please people that want a challenge, give them a challenge, MAKE a challenge, don't change something into more difficult, because you just pleased the minority that wanted "a challenge".  

I bet you right now that those people that wanted a challenge in infested will change their mind after they start to get annoyed by the stupid poison ospreys.   

PS: To all the people that were whining how the game is too easy, you did this, thank you, I hope you're happy now. Have fun with the poison ospreys because I am giving up on infested until they are removed/ severely nerfed

They are fine for the event but they completely ruin infested defense which is my favorite part of this game, please adjust them so they deal 1/100 of their damage, I instantly die without even seeing the cloud and thats with max vitality, there is NO fun in that. I VOTE NO !

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

@Tr1ples1xer
At just level 25 their poison procs deal over 1100 damage to a max health build Ash.  
Even with Vitality and Vigor, from max health I can be killed before the ticks are all finished.  Meaning a max vitality Loki with Anti-Toxin is going to die 100% of the time no way to avoid it.  Which just shows how utterly broken they are.

AND the clouds sometimes are pretty much invisible.  Also found out that if the drone zips by above your head, where it shouldn't do anything to you, you'll still likely get a poison proc and die without knowing what the fraking hek is going on.  Suddenly you have toxin and are dead with no warning and without even seeing the drone.

These guys need to have their toxic damage massively reduced.
As well as quite a few tweaks to their clouds and how they work.  Such as, and this is a bare minimum:
-Making them clearly visible at all times, I mean its not challenging when the cloud is impossible to see, that's just mean.
-Fixing their hitboxes so you actually have to be in the cloud to be affected
-Making it so that the clouds dissipate a *lot* faster.  I mean, lasting 3ish seconds is far too long.

Edited by Tsukinoki

@Tr1ples1xer

At just level 25 their poison procs deal over 1100 damage to a max health build Ash.  

Even with Vitality and Vigor, from max health I can be killed before the ticks are all finished.  Meaning a max vitality Loki with Anti-Toxin is going to die 100% of the time no way to avoid it.  Which just shows how utterly broken they are.

AND the clouds sometimes are pretty much invisible.  Also found out that if the drone zips by above your head, where it shouldn't do anything to you, you'll still likely get a poison proc and die without knowing what the fraking hek is going on.  Suddenly you have toxin and are dead with no warning and without even seeing the drone.

These guys need to have their toxic damage massively reduced.

As well as quite a few tweaks to their clouds and how they work.  Such as, and this is a bare minimum:

-Making them clearly visible at all times, I mean its not challenging when the cloud is impossible to see, that's just mean.

-Fixing their hitboxes so you actually have to be in the cloud to be affected

-Making it so that the clouds dissipate a *lot* faster.  I mean, lasting 3ish seconds is far too long.

Yep, I'm all for new enemies and stuff but this one is fubar, lets hope its just an oversight and they fix it, dying sucks, I don't want to die ever :P

@Tr1ples1xer
I'm fine with enemies that present and challenge and can kill us if we aren't careful.

But these enemies are just overly punishing, NOT challenging.
Its not challenging to move and then randomly die because a drone happened to zip through that area before you rounded the corner and there was literally nothing you could do to avoid the toxic cloud, or even see it.
Its not challenging to know that no matter how you build certain frames you will die and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Edited by Tsukinoki

@Tr1ples1xer

I'm fine with enemies that present and challenge and can kill us if we aren't careful.

But these enemies are just overly punishing, NOT challenging.

Its not challenging to move and then randomly die because a drone happened to zip through that area before you rounded the corner and there was literally nothing you could do to avoid the toxic cloud, or even see it.

Its not challenging to know that no matter how you build certain frames you will die and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Exactly, I die instantly without even knowing what killed me, NOT COOL AT ALL.

Awesome look,funny idea when it still a concept art 

but in game,most worst enemy,and actually not funny

They are really annoying

anyway.....DE please let the melee weapon have a way can do damage for flying enemy,like rising attack or air combo :p