Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Level Breeding Ground Made Easy(Er)

Sixty5

Question

First off, if you are here about farming the Prova Vandal as easily as possible this topic is not for you, Grab your Rhino and an Ignis and go farm it, it isn't hard.

This topic is to help those players who want to go beyond the normal rewards and help their clan out.

Firstly, you will want to equip an Invis build Loki. He is by far the best choice for this, bar none. Why? you may ask, well for starters, enemies scale massively here, to the point where you will be one-shot by pretty much everything, so the best course of action is to run someone who does not get hit. Loki is a great choice here as he has a distraction ability in Decoy, Invisibility and high natural speed.

Next you will want a weapon that packs a punch and that can take out hives and tumors from a good distance, personally I like the  Latron Prime, but you can use whatever you want.

Third, you do not want to fight things. Ignore all enemies except in the case of dodging them. you are Loki, you are fast and they cannot see you. If they do see you, you will die instantly 

Finally take a good coptering weapon, something that can give you a nice bit of distance, mobility is rather important, here I use and Amphis.

There are a number of other tricks to it, like timing your invisibilities so that they are not running out in the middle of a group of enemies, and utilising cover to hide and regroup. Both of these and others are pretty hard to explain, so here is a video a Solo run I did vs some level 257's. The build I used on my Loki is at the end.

Anyways, I hope this helps some of you get over the 75-80 difficulty spike, and gets you up into the 100's

8 answers to this question

this is actually way easier than front tanking, i soak insane amount of damages now, even with max avoidance, melee/range switch is not helping i must say ... i didn't realised that you re not disrupted since you're not hit, and eximus drain is not so violent. nice.

great run ! lololki strikes again

this is actually way easier than front tanking, i soak insane amount of damages now, even with max avoidance, melee/range switch is not helping i must say ... i didn't realised that you re not disrupted since you're not hit, and eximus drain is not so violent. nice.

great run ! lololki strikes again

Thanks. The whole idea of playing this is not to get hit. You have no obligation to fight so why bother?

Really the only threat is accidentally wandering into a magnetic field, so long as you pay attention its not so bad. Bring a couple energy restores just in case :P

Oh, I died once when I got stuck between toxin and frost leaders, pushing my luck :S

Edited by Darzk

because lotus said i should. this is why i east these stupid food substitutes and i train a lot. i could chill in my cryopod and play chess with nova instead :/

We can hardly blame you. You are being led by a false Prophet.