Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The 7Th Hive?

Azamagon

Question

In the codex, there are 7 different Hive entries. But no one has mentioned (or discovered) which the 7th one is... Is it a leftover hive that didn't get added? Or do we need to go REALLY high in points before it unlocks? If so, yeesh, just getting 48+ points was intense enough in solo (the last one I played to get 48+ points had Vacuum almost the entire mission!).

The Hives I have encountered are:

* Stabilizer (Gravity)

* Security (Turrets)

* Lancing (Lasers)

* Gas (Viral gas clouds)

* Frozen (Shield halving)

* Pulsing (Magnetic bubbles)

Anyone who has encountered a 7th type of Hive?

EDIT: Turns out I must've had a total brainfart when looking in the codex >_< Turns out, it was just the Nauseous Crawler Eximus I was missing... so yeah, no need to speculate anymore about this

Edited by Azamagon

23 answers to this question

What are you guys talking about with a 7th hive?

The event (as of right now) specifically said 6, and there's no extra/silhouetted hives in the codex. I have no idea where you people are inferring any of this.

there are 6. the extra codex entry you're missing is the nauseous crawler eximus. if you still had a hive silhouette, you'd see that they look different

What this guy said.

Since Frostosti was kind enough to post a pic with all of the infested you can arrange your codex by name and compare it to his and you'll see what you are missing. 

Edited by Blightshadow

there are 6. the extra codex entry you're missing is the nauseous crawler eximus. if you still had a hive silhouette, you'd see that they look different

I just checked again... and now I feel extremely stupid >_< It was indeed nauseous crawler eximus!

Somehow I thought the silhouette was very similar to another hive + I thought I was only missing the lobber eximus

So yeah, case closed, shows over, thread can be locked :)