Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will The Pc Build And Ps4 Build Be In Sync?

Kestral9999

I've played Warframe for quite some time and now I mostly play on PS4 but I'm a founder on PC. I would love to know when the builds for both versions of the game will be in sync so I can finally get Excalibur Prime on PS4 (The only Warframe I don't have on PS4 right now) I doubt anyone honestly knows but I thought I'd ask anyway to see if somebody can give me some info.

Much appreciated guys.

Likely never. It always happens. Consoles never keep up with PC's, as the game is coded on PC, so is placed on that first.

Personally, I think it's a little silly to copy your account to PS4. Why do all that work on PC if you're just going to change platform.

Though we will get a better answer in a few hours on the livestream.

I think they said it was scheduled for sometime after update 14

THANK YOU, that was the info I was looking for. Can you give me a link to the livestream and what time it airs? That would be most helpful.

I've played Warframe for quite some time and now I mostly play on PS4 but I'm a founder on PC. I would love to know when the builds for both versions of the game will be in sync so I can finally get Excalibur Prime on PS4 (The only Warframe I don't have on PS4 right now) I doubt anyone honestly knows but I thought I'd ask anyway to see if somebody can give me some info.

Much appreciated guys.

Last I've heard they're planning on having account migration put in to place shortly after U14.  Also, they've worked it so that both platforms don't need to be in sync for the migration to occur.

You do realize that your PC account will overwrite all progress made on your PS4 account right?  that means all warframe, weapons, mastery, etc. you've accumulated.  I don't know if they'll even refund your platinum, etc.

If they ever happen to be in sync, it'd last no more than a week. Personal opinion.

No, according to the support desk (yes I already know that isn't the most reliable source for info) both versions of the game will be in sync permanently once the update is applied that syncs them. Hopefully this is true, kinda sick of being 3-4 weeks behind the PC players. I don't play on PC anymore because I set my PC up at the office I work at and it wouldn't be wise to be caught playing games there lol.

They said sometime after U14. It's in one of the devstreams. 

By the way, I think they said one of the reasons it was taking so long was because they made a version of the "rainbow bridge" that doesn't require the builds to be in sync. It was in a dev's forum post a while back.

Aka - DE recognized that the builds would never be in sync, but we'll still be able to migrate accounts.

Keep in mind I'm 99% sure I read this somewhere, but it's not 100%.

Im sure he wants somebody from DE to answer this rather than just gamers lol, besides they said that it was actually moving along nicely..but not ready yet i believe in couple devstreams ago..lol yeah might not happen, i mean they havent even submitted 13.7.. and probably PC will get update 14 before ps4 update is even submitted, damn shame..

Last I've heard they're planning on having account migration put in to place shortly after U14.  Also, they've worked it so that both platforms don't need to be in sync for the migration to occur.

You do realize that your PC account will overwrite all progress made on your PS4 account right?  that means all warframe, weapons, mastery, etc. you've accumulated.  I don't know if they'll even refund your platinum, etc.

I've got two separate PS4's, I'll be fine. :D

Yeah it will be never since DE keeps coming out with new content for PC which needs to be recoded for PS4 so don't blame it all on Sony as they haven't even received the latest build from DE. Right now PS4 is 4 1/2 builds behind PC so ask yourself who's fault is it really?

Im sure he wants somebody from DE to answer this rather than just gamers lol, besides they said that it was actually moving along nicely..but not ready yet i believe in couple devstreams ago..lol yeah might not happen, i mean they havent even submitted 13.7.. and probably PC will get update 14 before ps4 update is even submitted, damn shame..

Not at all, multiple people have given me the info I required :)

I've been told by the support desk that this is supposed to happen eventually. There is an answer out there besides "never".

If you knew the answer (which I incidentally disagree with as the correct answer is indeed never), then why pose the question?

And if you wanted a more precise answer than "eventually", why did you think the playerbase would know where support did not? (It's due to happen on 29th February 2015 btw, shh, secret)

Edited by Teorina

If you knew the answer (which I incidentally disagree with as the correct answer is indeed never), then why pose the question?

And if you wanted a more precise answer than "eventually", why did you think the playerbase would know where support did not? (It's due to happen on 29th February 2015 btw, shh, secret)

Better question: Why are you questioning my question and answering with another question? Seems like wasted effort and time, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I got the answer and info I was seeking. The playerbase is usually less deliberately vague and far more helpful than the Support Desk. 

Edited by Kestral9999