Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will The Pc Build And Ps4 Build Be In Sync?

Kestral9999

Hopefully never Excalibur people will never like seeing a Excalibur prime runing around knowing we can't do the same do to some promise that was maid long ago before warframe came to Ps4 this was never a good idea DE coming up with to many ideas that's not for the best like Excalibur prime plus he not real on Ps4 so no PC warframe stay on PC.

Hopefully never Excalibur people will never like seeing a Excalibur prime runing around knowing we can't do the same do to some promise that was maid long ago before warframe came to Ps4 this was never a good idea DE coming up with to many ideas that's not for the best like Excalibur prime plus he not real on Ps4 so no PC warframe stay on PC.

... Crossplay will be coming, whether you like it or not.

No, it won't.

Well they are still saying it's coming. I think one thing is that so much of the base code of the game is still getting changed. It's not as simple as just adding new weapons and tiles. Once the real "core" of the programming is not in so much flux you will probably see the cross play occur. Until then we have account transfer relatively soon and we will be only 2 to 3 weeks behind pc after this update so the gap is closing some what

Bad idea if they do that they better add Excalibur prime seeing any Excalibur primes on Ps4 is dumb like i said before Excalibur prime is not real on ps4 out the codex to see you in my game would be a error.

... Crossplay will be coming, whether you like it or not.

Bad idea if they do that they better add Excalibur prime seeing any Excalibur primes on Ps4 is dumb like i said before Excalibur prime is not real on ps4 out the codex to see you in my game would be a error.

Excalibur Prime is in the game's code, it's just been dummied out for those who don't have him. No errors involved.

Excalibur Prime is in the game's code, it's just been dummied out for those who don't have him. No errors involved.

I think the removal of Excalibur Prime from our codex is indication that he will never be on PS4. With account migration they probably will not allow him to transfer with. If they do they would have to add him back, which will cause an even bigger uproar about it being founders only. People will see a new Prime in the codex, look up how to get him, see he's only available to people who bought the package before the game was even on PS4, and go into a rage. That's basically what happened with me when I saw Exalibur Prime in the codex, and I was pissed.

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

I think the removal of Excalibur Prime from our codex is indication that he will never be on PS4. With account migration they probably will not allow him to transfer with. If they do they would have to add him back, which will cause an even bigger uproar about it being founders only. People will see a new Prime in the codex, look up how to get him, see he's only available to people who bought the package before the game was even on PS4, and go into a rage. That's basically what happened with me when I saw Exalibur Prime in the codex, and I was &!$$ed.

Except he isn't visible in the codex unless you have him. That's what I meant by "dummied out".

Why can they just let the ps4 catch up already ive been waiting for this migration to come because I play ps4 more now and wish i had everything i have on pc it sucks starting with absolutely nothing again not even anything special for being founder..

I wonder why planetside 2 will have pc crossplay, while warframe can't even get the updates in to let us transfer our accounts. I'm surprised this is not a bigger concern for DE, since big MMO-ish games like destiny, the division, kingdom under fire 2, and deep down, will all be competing with them in the not to distant future. I would think that they would try and make as much money off easy-come-easy-go customers while they still have the market. I doubt I'll be that interested in dropping another 20 bucks (undiscounted for ps4 players too) once I have 5+ other games to try out for free. Shoot ps plus gives out free games every month too. The more other games for people to try out, the less will be playing/spending on warframe

Edited by Ja_man

It has been said and done by DE that Excalibur prime will be taken out our codex (Ps4) that has been done. I was saying it would be like a error because if PC players are joining my game with Excalibur prime that's like a walking bug\error a warframe that was never on Ps4 because of the promise  smh. Note yeah it was a lot of money but that's DE problem for having it so high just to have one character available like we didn't want Excalibur prime what was they thinking.

1000% true but even tho It's been like a year PC still want be cool with the idea only because DE maid people pay 300$ for it but as a real gamer if it was the other way around i wouldn't care how much money i put on it every one should enjoy the same things not be greedy and rub every about Excalibur prime in my face & others but it was that promise smh.

I think the removal of Excalibur Prime from our codex is indication that he will never be on PS4. With account migration they probably will not allow him to transfer with. If they do they would have to add him back, which will cause an even bigger uproar about it being founders only. People will see a new Prime in the codex, look up how to get him, see he's only available to people who bought the package before the game was even on PS4, and go into a rage. That's basically what happened with me when I saw Exalibur Prime in the codex, and I was &!$$ed.

that's if beautiful Rebecca & Megan is playing low key but i don't think so maybe. But look at it this way Excalibur proto no longer available to buy good thing i got it only because i played Dark Sector on Ps3 but that's a fair deal if you missed out you missed out any body with a good head on them can tell you this was fair 100% Excalibur prime wasn't. 

Wait, I have always wondered this, If Excal Prime is in the Coding for the PS4 version, is it possible that the Devs and in turn, Rebecca and Megan, have him on PS4? So technically, if I were to play with them, I might be able to see them use Excal Prime on PS4?