Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Rewards: Stone Statues

Xylia

So we have Bronze, Silver, and Gold Statues that are given out, but almost nobody ever gets to see them, because only a handful of clans ever qualify for this.

This event is even worse than previous events, as only ONE clan of each tier will get each statue.

Meanwhile, all the other clans get absolutely zilch out of their efforts, and very few clans can compete with the no-lifers who pound away at this stuff 24/7 during the time the event is going on. Very few people can slave away like that, especially in the Ghost Clan bracket.

It'd be nice if the rest of the clans were to have something to remember the events by, and that something would be a new statue type: Stone.

Any clan that participates enough to qualify for the bare minimums should get a Stone Statue at the very least, so that they can have something to put in their trophy rooms.

That way, the "Top 3" can get their Bronze/Silver/Gold Statues and show off their spiffyness, while the clans who can't compete with the no-lifers at least have something to stick in their trophy rooms.

EDIT: It'd also be really nice if this could be retroactively applied, as the leaderboards still remember past events, shouldn't be too hard to do.

Edited by Xylia

Having to call them No-lifers is kinda harsh.

Anyways I'd love to see how the statues look but alas, only those super dedicated clans gets to see them.

I wouldn't mind a stone statue of them.

Having to call them No-lifers is kinda harsh.

Anyways I'd love to see how the statues look but alas, only those super dedicated clans gets to see them.

I wouldn't mind a stone statue of them.

What else do you call the people who play Warframe for 5 days almost 24/7 for events like this?

There called S#&$bucket players. lol

You do get somthing you get a emblem

Yes, but an emblem doesn't go in your dojo, does it?

It doesn't solve the problem of near-empty trophy rooms for 99% of all the clans in Warframe, does it?

And the Stone Statue idea has pretty much zero downsides, as it does not affect the... ahem.... "Dedicated" people who get the Bronze/Silver/Gold statues.

Edited by Xylia

Yes, but an emblem doesn't go in your dojo, does it?

It doesn't solve the problem of near-empty trophy rooms for 99% of all the clans in Warframe, does it?

And the Stone Statue idea has pretty much zero downsides, as it does not affect the... ahem.... "Dedicated" people who get the Bronze/Silver/Gold statues.

you know what...I actually think the "dedicated" should get something really unique. Giving other clans a statue kind of 'dulls' their reward. I'm certainly not that "dedicated" but i get it.

How about all clans that get a certain # get an event banner to hang, going forward?

There called S#&$bucket players. lol

You do get somthing you get a emblem

Yep.

Sh|tbucket players are pretty much it.

This video kinda summarizes it,

http://youtu.be/IR4s4QswGS4?t=1m14s

"You're going to bathroom, you're not playing battlefield.  You're S#&$in in a bucket, you're playing battlefield."

Edited by Hexagoros

you know what...I actually think the "dedicated" should get something really unique. Giving other clans a statue kind of 'dulls' their reward. I'm certainly not that "dedicated" but i get it.

How about all clans that get a certain # get an event banner to hang, going forward?

That sounds reasonable. #1 Clan gets the banner ontop of a statue or something. *shrugs*

I just hate that 99% of the clans don't get anything but a shoulder patch to show for their efforts, and there's entire dojo rooms that are meant for trophies that 99% of the players will never get to see.

That sounds reasonable. #1 Clan gets the banner ontop of a statue or something. *shrugs*

I just hate that 99% of the clans don't get anything but a shoulder patch to show for their efforts, and there's entire dojo rooms that are meant for trophies that 99% of the players will never get to see.

I agree with that. The current system ensures that those of us with jobs/hobbies/lives/gf/bfs etc are out of any clan reward. So why even bother?

I don't even bother to compete for gamewide grind challenges bother because there's no way I'm going to beat out people who play WF 24/7 when I get maybe 8 hours a week in game max.

Banners would be a nice token. Silk banner to all clans that score X points. This is getting too complex but could also give a gold silk to those clans in top 25% or something.