Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed issue with event scoring inconsistencies where teammates could end up with different scores at the end of a Breeding Grounds mission. Sorry for the confusion this caused.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I had to solo the mission so i could have that sodding Prova Prime!!! And please BUFF VANDAL WEAPONS

Still getting locked in Ash's Blade Storm by the way.

The difference now is that you occasionally do an attack very delayed.

So far, I tried it once.

Pluto Sechura, joined a mission at Wave 1.

Immediately bugged out, and then every so often attacked an enemy with one Blade Storm attack, to then stay behind at that position. Basically, it made me teleport around the stage randomly, kill one thing, then stick me there.

At all times the blades were out, at all times Melee and all other powers were blocked and at all times i hovered on the same horizontal plane, only able to change my altitude using terrain.

Thats it? Like nothing else need to be fixed? This is normal clan emblem position on rhino prime, ember prime and many other frames, when shoulder armor is applied? Not all armor sets bugged, but still...

4fcf0220ae7db27b36e081232274a5e2.png

6075ba6154beeea05b2d45dd64f229cd.png

Edited by Sormaran

We just did a T4 survival with my key.

Host migration at the beginning, I wasn't the host for my own key. (Seriously, a host button would be appropiate by now - especially for Online mode - I don't want to be randomly thrown into a game, I want to host when I'm in the mood.)

Sometime after 15min I got a DC error. Ended up in the main menu.

Everyone else was kicked too since I was the key's owner.

Nobody got anything.

I've lost my key.

I don't want my key back, it's nothing that valuable. But punishing all players because some exploited survivals by aborting mission is plain insulting.

To begin with I have a problem with calling aborting survivals to get the key back exploit. The keys are supposedly there to open a path to valuable loot. So people who abort to retain key cut themselves off from that "valuable" loot. There, it's not an exploit, the didn't get anything, it's fair and balanced. If it doesn't feel balanced then the proper way would be making the choice hard. Make all loot valuable. No, I don't want to get every prime part in 10 seconds. But you have already realized that a single fusion core is worthless as a reward. It isn't that hard to choose good rewards, fitting for the tier of a key.

If you do that people won't "exploit" aborts and such on survivals since the loot would be worth it.

I for one would do it like this:

- 2 loot tables, one for prime parts and 1 for other stuff

- The 2nd table may contain

- Forma.

- Reactor/catalyst bp.

- Material pack: high amounts of materials, 1 type from each rarity.

- Mod pack: 3 random mods, 1 guaranteed rare (and not ability mod or fusion core).

- Core pack: 5 random fusion cores, 1 guranteed rare.

- Consumables pack (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/ first chapter)

- Time limited stuff, for example skins, syandanas, palettes. Like a trial version, you can use it for 12hrs or so, then it goes away. It's randomly chosen for every single player and may never be one that player already owns (something else drops if none can be chosen).

- Large sum of credits.

- 12hrs limited booster (affinity/credits/experience).

- 10/20/30% coupon. Next purchase on market is X% cheaper, be it plat or credits. Preferably no time limit but at least allow "hoarding" these to some extent.

- Pink shorts.

At first 5 min/wave the loot is dropped from the non-prime table. After next 5 wave/min, the loot is chosen from the prime table. Then it switches again. Goes to eternity, with every round the rarer stuff having more and more chance dropping.

Even helps with loot dilitation problem a bit.

Sorry for ranting but losing a key (which some people might even pay real money for) because the game's own flaws isn't really a way to counter "exploits" thus annoying your players.