Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afkers Getting Free Rewards.

MrPanagoo

Nope, they deal damage and defend objectives. And if you say this, Then, what Vauban's Bastille and Frost Snow Globe are for? Nothing?

And I'm talking about a leecher. Not about a warframe not moving, you can be immobile and still be usefull for your squad.

well, I find soma rhinos to be incredibly annoying to put up with. But I still put up with it because I'm tolerant. I let others go at their own pace. It goes both ways.

Letter13 never once has that actually done anything, I know as I used to do that and daily I would see the same players back in matchmaking rotation doing the same.

Right click there name in squad chat and ignore, then take some agro back to them, get them killed and quit the mission.  Then next mission if you see a grey name in squad chat thats someone you ignored, ESC quit.  Until DE face facts and do something we have no other means of dealing with the leeches.

Believe it or not, there IS a way around this but it isn't always the most convenient option:

ABORT MISSION.

It will return the key to the host if it's void, no one gets exp or resources or anything... the game just ends.  If you find yourself in that S#&$ty situation early on in an endless mission, just abort if it is causing your crew that much trouble.

Alternatively, in the OP's situation, you can set the group to private and go to recruitment chat to get a group.  Takes longer to set up, but you don't get afk's (as much) this way.

@Letter13  Holy S#&$, there's a ticket system??? xD

Edited by Auramau

On one of my last alert missions I got stuck with a guy that would find some place to hide and then AFK while I got my keister handed to me.  Once I figured out what he was doing, I managed to lure some baddies back to him and then went invis while they killed him.  I then went on my merry way while he got no XP while laying dead in a closet. 

There are ways to handle AFK'ers.  I usually just ignore them and leave the team if they show up again. 

Believe it or not, there IS a way around this but it isn't always the most convenient option:

ABORT MISSION.

It will return the key to the host if it's void, no one gets exp or resources or anything... the game just ends.  If you find yourself in that S#&$ty situation early on in an endless mission, just abort if it is causing your crew that much trouble.

I don't think this work anymore