Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Getting A Headache With The Mutated Ospreys?

zavienh5

My level 30 1 forma Valkyr with like 700 health and 600 armor died in like 2 seconds....and the mutated ospreys was only like level 20...and they carry these infested crawlers and they like drop them off in a corner and they get stuck.  And the mutated ospreys never stop moving.

I think the toxin should stop at health 1 even though theres still a few more seconds to prevent like a weird disgraceful way of dying.

Mutated ospreys need a nerf.

My level 30 1 forma Valkyr with like 700 health and 600 armor died in like 2 seconds....and the mutated ospreys was only like level 20...and they carry these infested crawlers and they like drop them off in a corner and they get stuck.  And the mutated ospreys never stop moving.

I think the toxin should stop at health 1 even though theres still a few more seconds to prevent like a weird disgraceful way of dying.

Mutated ospreys need a nerf.

you need to devote some time in the Dojo training and honing your skills...crying about something that is easily remedied by equipping either a Vitality/Vigor/Rejuvenation mod shows your failure to adapt and overcome obstacles.

Or in layman terms... L2P and Git Gud

I think it's pretty entertaining to see other players get choked by their fart clouds. (Call me sadistic if you may)

I literally had to skip sleep because I was too addicted to seeing those little S#&$heads cause havoc at Sechura.

I'm having absolutely no trouble bringing them down however.

you need to devote some time in the Dojo training and honing your skills...crying about something that is easily remedied by equipping either a Vitality/Vigor/Rejuvenation mod shows your failure to adapt and overcome obstacles.

Or in layman terms... L2P and Git Gud

i can totally train in the dojo....wtf? Boy, i can surv to wav 100 solo with excalibur

i can totally train in the dojo....wtf? Boy, i can surv to wav 100 solo with excalibur

but you are moaning about a mob that is easy to see and tends to get stuck on terrain ALL THE TIME? sorry man I pug all day everyday, this is not one of the things that I see an issue with.

you may want to easymode it if you are having trouble by swapping to a penta. Just saying.

but you are moaning about a mob that is easy to see and tends to get stuck on terrain ALL THE TIME? sorry man I pug all day everyday, this is not one of the things that I see an issue with.

you may want to easymode it if you are having trouble by swapping to a penta. Just saying.

thats not even the point of this topic, idk y u think ur so good