Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE]Drew

Complain complain complain 1. You all take the fun out of the game 2. It shows just how lazy ps4 players can be 3. It's a shame you rather pay your way out of a problem than play the content and earn your Loki prime you people sicken me

yup, any fun i have can be directly attributed to whether or not other players decide to shell out real cash in order to get a prime without the grind.

the only laziness here, is when people ask the same questions over and over when most of those answers are all in the build notes

Is there a exact date on when it will come out because I know its not gonna come out today...or it will who knows PlayStation certification takes forever.

Coming out of the Sony Cert process really doesn't take that long.  It's 3-5 business days at best.  I'd expect this update either at the end of the week which is mostly unlikely to happen but not out of the realm of possibility, or Tuesday during the next store update.  So like a 30%/70% split in favor of Tuesday.  

Edited by (PS4)ZeroSection

Agree. Curious how you would have three Loki though? Regular Loki, Loki prime, and what would be the third?

I'd made a second Loki shortly after Rhino Prime came out for the purpose of forma'ing him differently for a more obscure build.  Back then we basically knew Loki Prime was up next, but I didn't want to effectively gimp my main Loki for the coming +3 month time frame so there was only one solution.  Took away an ability polarity and threw Maglev on him, as well as every stamina related mod with a variable slot that usually goes to Reflection.  He can pretty much block forever.

Don't see any reason to dump my first Loki just because the Prime comes out, and of course the second has different polarities as mentioned.  So yeah, three Lokis for me.

Anyways, after catching up on all the news I'm pretty much ecstatic.  One can never have too much Loki.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

Current Status (June 25th, 9:30 AM EDT): The PS4 Build was submitted to Sony late last night! 

Current Status (June 24th, 5:40 PM EDT): Everyone is still working hard to get the build ready. Getting close! 

Current Status (June 20th, 4:05 PM EDT): We are aiming to send a build (U13.7) for cert next week. 

So.. I can see by Friday we will have the update.. Sony likes to quadruple check their dlc's since a game called... Ohhh I won't mention.. cough cough Defiance.. had a virus in one of their dlc's and crashed the market a year ago lol. But yea.. I can see Friday we'll have this!!

So.. I can see by Friday we will have the update.. Sony likes to quadruple check their dlc's since a game called... Ohhh I won't mention.. cough cough Defiance.. had a virus in one of their dlc's and crashed the market a year ago lol. But yea.. I can see Friday we'll have this!!

Yeah... no chance for friday release, maybe in next week or in next month.

it would be the best if DE sends update 14 to sony and not 13.7. when we think about it, it takes with sony anyway another week. until then the PC will update 13.9 to 14 again. and this is where my opinion would be better to send us the update 14..  pc and ps4 would be finally on the same amount. but, i guess that will never ever happen. shame

it would be the best if DE sends update 14 to sony and not 13.7. when we think about it, it takes with sony anyway another week. until then the PC will update 13.9 to 14 again. and this is where my opinion would be better to send us the update 14..  pc and ps4 would be finally on the same amount. but, i guess that will never ever happen. shame

If that happens we will miss the suspicious shipment mini event. Also its not a good idea to get U14 and the breeding grounds event together since in U14 there will be ships and you have to "repair" them to make them work so you can move from planet to planet and that will probably cost a small amount of resources.