Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feline Fans Unite - Feline Companion Poll & Megathread

I'm a cat person as well and would have highly approved of the idea of an option besides just Kubrows...

I'm sure they'll add, cats, fish, and birds at some point as well.

That said, after having seeing the devstream, I am completely opposed to the idea of acquiring a pet at all.

In the last year, I've had to euthanize an 11 yr old cat and a 23 yr old cat. Both of which had been in my household from the time they were weaned.

I don't have it in me to deal with more pet death... Even if it is virtual.

A such, The comments from the Devstream regarding Kubrows were just cavalier enough to completely turn me off on the entire process.

Hopefully, they'll add the option of putting a cosmetic item in it's place in the Lisette. 

What's up with the "cat" threads springing up as of late here?

I'm a cat lover.  Cats are super adorable and amazing.  I'm actually afraid of dogs.

I don't see the point in having a Catbrow just to counterpoint the impending addition of a Dogkubrow.

Long story short, no.

Would rather not have a cat. Cats dont fit the companion role that a dog fits. Dogs are loyal, and love unconditionally, cats will claw your face off first chance they get. the Tenno need a loyal companion. not a house cat. theres a reason hunters would take dogs on a hunt and not cats. Cats are loners who dont play well with others.

Edited by Senketsu_

Would rather not have a cat. Cats dont fit the companion role that a dog fits. Dogs are loyal, and love unconditionally, cats will claw your face off first chance they get. the Tenno need a loyal companion. not a house cat. theres a reason hunters would take dogs on a hunt and not cats. Cats are loners who dont play well with others.

Edited by Senketsu_

Almost none of this statement is universally true.