Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feline Fans Unite - Feline Companion Poll & Megathread

Cat lovers have the 50 Orokitty statues to find and Bastet Valkyr Helmet.

Orokitty Statues = Canopic jars containing parts of Catframe. While playing Valkyr and wearing the Bastet helm you can scan them with the Codex Scanner to pick them up, like the plants on Earth. Completing the codex entry by finding 50/50 gives you the BP to craft catframe prime, which is crafted using the 50 canopic jars, X argon, Y Oxcium and Z Orokin Cells.

Edited by VKhaun

Domestic cats have always been useless. What would it even do on the battlefield? puke up hairballs on the grineer?

Because octopi, dogs and birds trump machine guns every time.

Edited by VKhaun

Tiger.

They aren't tamable.

Sure you might make a point of Siegfried and Roy, but look at what happened to Roy. Dogs don't just go wild one day and decide to see what their owners neck tastes like. As they say, you can take a beast out of the wild, but not the wild out of the beast.

Dogs are the named man's best friend for a reason. Not only for hunting/combat, but for companionship as well.

They aren't tamable.

Sure you might make a point of Siegfried and Roy, but look at what happened to Roy. Dogs don't just go wild one day and decide to see what their owners neck tastes like. As they say, you can take a beast out of the wild, but not the wild out of the beast.

Dogs are the named man's best friend for a reason. Not only for hunting/combat, but for companionship as well.

Everything's possible in Warframe. They already have things we can't do in real-life.

Everything's possible in Warframe. They already have things we can't do in real-life.

Using that logic, I would love nothing more than to run around with a Blastoise running alongside me and blasting everything away with jets of water. I could even use Hydroid and make it all the more fitting. That seems highly unlikely to ever happen though.

Using that logic, I would love nothing more than to run around with a Blastoise running alongside me and blasting everything away with jets of water. I could even use Hydroid and make it all the more fitting. That seems highly unlikely to ever happen though.

Therefore there's nothing wrong with having a tiger-like pet in Warframe, which seems possible. The Kubrow's sort of sound like a Tiger, and act like one. Almost.

well, considering that these "dogs" are the size of genetically engineered Mastiffs and can kill a Tenno, I'm not seeing a practical way of having a cat unless it's like, completely cosmetic, or has support skills or something.

Unless of course your talking about Tigers, then I'd rather have a Tiger then a Dog.

As we can see DE has unfairly let those dog lovers get their animal but what about the rest of us that are harshly left in the dark to wallow in self pity with are none favorite animal? I mean if they can add one animal why  cant they add all of them? So i suggest that DE adds a Battle born pet for all of us! 

Imagine it, Riding into battle as the sunsets and you  are riding your manly steed of justice the donkey while waving your armored pet dolphins with lasers at your enemy or fighting those pesky Grineer with your epic battle cattle of doom.

All im saying is that its DE's job to appease all animal lovers in the next update or else it would be unfair.... 

Edit: For people who cant taste the sarcasm.

Edited by bobsack438