Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feline Fans Unite - Feline Companion Poll & Megathread

cats. well. bobcats and lynx would not probably thrive long in warframe. so more like a tiger. a tiger alligator. a tigrator. an alligatiger. i'm pretty sure they used dogs because they are a bit more huh .. crude and cute about it. a heavy feline would limit interactions, and would be godlike in battle.

if we get cats i officially ask for a giant mongoose. with a bloodbath ability, much more like the old ash one, but way WAY faster.

and an eagle.

aaand a fox.

and a snake ?

and a jackal. or atleast a hyena.

So you want chopped up warframes that were sewn back together to form an anti-tenno machine...  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

That's why I said SAVE the Zanuka.  If we could save them and they could be taught then they wouldn't have to be destroyed.  Why reject an ally for the Tenno if it's possible?

And then something for the bird lovers... because I'd like to have a raven or something. (In reality I'm not but I'd favor it over Kubrows xD)

And then something for people that like mice/rats, hamsters and other small fury creatures.

And then something for fish-lovers... oh wait.

DE opened Pandora's box with that one. They should have left it at Sentinels.

Anyone remember the Tamagotchi`s?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamagotchi

So now, grown men in the 40ties can play MyLittleKubrow?

If the Kubrow dosent have a Vacuum mod, im prolly never gonna use it anyway..

Same thought here.

#CarrierMasterRace

Ever noticed a feral Kubrow ever pick up something like ammo drops or what have you and carry it back to their den? It's an interesting sight. Anyway, I bring it up because I seem to recall at one point or another DE hinting at how that behavior of retrieving items might possibly be one of its possible perceptions. I don't have a source on that, so until I dig something up we'll leave it at speculation - just something to keep in the back of your mind ;)

Ever noticed a feral Kubrow ever pick up something like ammo drops or what have you and carry it back to their den? It's an interesting sight. Anyway, I bring it up because I seem to recall at one point or another DE hinting at how that behavior of retrieving items might possibly be one of its possible perceptions. I don't have a source on that, so until I dig something up we'll leave it at speculation - just something to keep in the back of your mind ;)

I have watched that once, but ever since when I have to go to Earth for some unknown reason they only can taste a swing of my Melee weapon.

But I see where you are going... They might have a habit like some Magpies to collect shiny stuff and therefore might be trainable/will have a gene that makes them bring you stuff...

But I guess it will never be as efficient as a Carrier sentinel... especial if they would have to pick up stuff one by one. :D