Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.8.3

[DE]Rebecca

DE, is there an explanation why there's infested drones on EVERY infested mission around the solar system? even on grineer maps? where there's normally grineer enemies? 

I thought these drones came from the ships, and would be exclusive to the tileset, would make a ton of more sense IMO.

Hotfix 13.8.3:

• Tweaked the positioning of Armor offsets on multiple Warframes.

There's an issue with helmets that have jiggly bits, such as the Hydroid tentabeards, Loki's Swindle, and whatever else jiggles, being out of position. :P Along with the Ember Prime's fire on her head.

<3 DE for how quick they are about keeping things fixy-fixy. However... Infested Exterminations still have the Negative Kill Count issue.

ECQY14A.jpg

While this is merely a display error for the most part, there is a HUGE ISSUE with ODE: Corrupt are not spawning in place of the flying snot bag drones, resulting in a mission you cannot complete unless you kill everything before taking the artifact. I have tested this numerous times and I can say with certainty that those flying boogers are the source of this issue. How exactly, I honestly don't know, but they're up to no goods I tells ya! o3o

As I said, ODE Is still clearable... if you kill everything first. :I

@DERebecca ...

First, a big thanks to the development teams . . .

Breeding Grounds has proved itself to be a worthy addition to the Warframe cannon through its dependably equisitely artistic mapping but moreso for its innovative use of built-in progressive difficulty with recursive gameplay

Replay, whether solo or co-op, is really solid with the model of new and unexpected challenges of what was "familiar" obstacles and/or AI opponents

Second, need to report a "glitch" with deletion of past mission badge awards (specifically the Crimson rescue) upon completing the first Breeding Ground mission

man trying to get Loki Prime and T4 Key are way to much of hassle of there DROP RATE ISSUE is to damn low....i have been trying trying and trying to get it...made me get burnt out way to quick with farming its way to aggravating to get him. ITS RIDICULOUS!!!!

update keeps  failing and keeps trying to restart. After the restarting finishes loading it starts updating then half a second later it sais update crashed and trys to reload. It keeps repeating this process. PLEASE HELP.

Edited by JonJamongy