Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Estimados amigos, los felicito una vez mas por su exelente juego, y paso a comentarles la decepcion que produjo en mi su nuevo WYRM PRIME, son muchas horas de juego y muy dificil juntar todos los elementos para poder armarlo, esto no seria problema, si cuando estubiera hecho fuera un verdadero wyrm prime. El wyrm prime, salvo los cambios esteticos no trae ninguna variante con respecto al wyrm normal, esto es muy raro, ya que todos los elementos primes traen mejoras mas alla de lo estetico (solo veamos el BO, o LOKI) creo que esto deberia ser corregido en algun hotfix, ya que no tiene sentido tener un centinela prime exactamente igual al otro salvo por su parte estetica.

Me siento decepcionado, y les propongo si fuera posible que pudieran mejorar el rifle laser con respecto a su predecesor, y añadir una polaridad, para ser consecuentes con la filosofia prime.

sin otro particular los saluda Roulf10

gracias por atender mi post

hey guys, just fyi.

since this patch.. hydroids colors are not respected in his lower chest armor piece (loincloth) of both sides.

I have 2 color schemes, first is white/gold (prime type) and other is black.

since 13.8 patch.. the white is visible flashing below the black in the loincloth.(like it was a heavy clipping issue)

Oberon has the same issue.

Edited by Reidmaster

Mr.Prod crewman is not pleased

#BuffTheCrewmen

And,ugh, give da ppl who didn't win da infested stuff a bp to the prova vandal, so some Prod Crewmen can gear up if they're lazy, or unable to get it

Must of them are lazy but naaaah

the event is quite easy already and giving away the reward anyway would make it kinda pointless

DE, is there an explanation why there's infested drones on EVERY infested mission around the solar system? even on grineer maps? where there's normally grineer enemies? 

I thought these drones came from the ships, and would be exclusive to the tileset, would make a ton of more sense IMO.

they're an infested type, it makes sense they're everywhere, think of the infestation as having a swarm behavior and the escapes joining their brethren will make more sense.

Ah, thank you. 

I thought it was some bug that completed the mission instantly or something. xD

no tumors means directly killing hives which results in almost instant completions, they should deduct points or even punish those using that  glitch but i doubt they can track who did and who did not.

Hope the hitboxes for the infested osprey will be fixed soon

Yes that is one of the most annoying things. the only way to kill multiple quickly is aoe attacks with a large blast radius.

Ya know, I have a total score of 1336 yet even when starting with just ONE other person, the mission score is never above even 40. This point system is broken beyond belief right now.

how much time it took you, because you should be able to get around 60 after a total score of 500, i actually got a better score in a team which about the same total scores than i did alone

Estimados amigos, los felicito una vez mas por su exelente juego, y paso a comentarles la decepcion que produjo en mi su nuevo WYRM PRIME, son muchas horas de juego y muy dificil juntar todos los elementos para poder armarlo, esto no seria problema, si cuando estubiera hecho fuera un verdadero wyrm prime. El wyrm prime, salvo los cambios esteticos no trae ninguna variante con respecto al wyrm normal, esto es muy raro, ya que todos los elementos primes traen mejoras mas alla de lo estetico (solo veamos el BO, o LOKI) creo que esto deberia ser corregido en algun hotfix, ya que no tiene sentido tener un centinela prime exactamente igual al otro salvo por su parte estetica.

Me siento decepcionado, y les propongo si fuera posible que pudieran mejorar el rifle laser con respecto a su predecesor, y añadir una polaridad, para ser consecuentes con la filosofia prime.

sin otro particular los saluda Roulf10

gracias por atender mi post

para ser sinceros todo el objetivo de el wyrm prime siempre fue la estetica, muchos primes solo se diferencian en la estetica y quizas un cambio de polaridad (no es que tengan una mas solo una diferente), estas mirando los primes mas nuevos mira los primeros y veras que son mucho mas parecidos entre si, ademas el centinela y su arma son partes separadas tendrian que hacer un burst laser prime y no quiero ni imaginar donde terminaria eso.

por ultimo este es el foro en ingles dudo mucho que tu post reciba atencion intenta repostearlo en el foro en español.

P.D.: im too lazy to translate the answer i wrote for Roulf10, but would still rather not be banned, so ill apologize before hand in case you feel xenophobic urges when you see Spanish text.

Edited by Edgedemon

DE Reb can you fix the problem thats causing players to disconnect alot beause ever since the hotfixes came ive been always disconnected and ending up the lobby, please fix the disconnection problems

how much time it took you, because you should be able to get around 60 after a total score of 500, i actually got a better score in a team which about the same total scores than i did alone

Total time in the even is around 7-8h

Thing is, if I go alone, I now face lvl 80-90 enemies. After solo stealth-Loki run against them my high score is... 67.

If I tag along any person (my friend's total score is just in ~200s but still), enemies become lvl 25-30 at max, and score almost never even reaches 40 let alone 45.

If I go online, I can only dream to get to 40 no matter what squad I end up in.

If disruption was only disabling your ability to use energy, it would be so much less annoying. Make the duration of effect longer and it's still just as dangerous. Especially nice when your frame is so dumb that reflexively picks up all energy globes around - just so you won't have any later on when you can actually benefit from them...

By the way, the crawlers brought in by the infested drones are sometimes not counted towards a wave in def. We had a wave cleared message while one was eating away my leg.

Edited by K_Shiro

Oh my gosh you guys are clever finding all this little exploits... how the hell did you even find it  were you just button smashing your computer i wonder anyways thanks for the fix!.... Lmao the players are surprising me now..

Flying Infested osprey immune to all abilities from warframes, vauban bastille and vortex cannot stop them, is this a glitch or are they supposed to keep flying no matter who's abilities are used? Even Rhino stomp is not freezing them momentarily please help it definitely adds A lot of difficulty to a poison cloud dropping, dive bomb bird that takes full clips from strun wraith at low levels.

Flying Infested osprey immune to all abilities from warframes, vauban bastille and vortex cannot stop them, is this a glitch or are they supposed to keep flying no matter who's abilities are used? Even Rhino stomp is not freezing them momentarily please help it definitely adds A lot of difficulty to a poison cloud dropping, dive bomb bird that takes full clips from strun wraith at low levels.

waiting like always ) and they have funny crawler air-run animation when flying)