Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream And Kubrows (Why We Could Have More Than One)

Doughalo2

In the latest devstream DE talked about a quest to release your kubrow if you want another... not sure if they were joking XD.

But why don't we just store them in cryo sleep and take em out to swap em ??? Please I want a few not just one it takes away a lot of options with combustibility 

EDIT: LET US FEED THEM GRINEER AN CORPUS MEAT :3 MWAHAHAHHAHAHA

Edited by Doughalo2

They appeared to be divided themselves on that subject.

I believe some of them want to emphasise the relation we will have with our Kubrow, best way to do it is to only allow us to have one. Therefore, we must take care of it and, in this case, carefully breed him into what will become our close companion. If we neglect him and let him die, the consequences will be real. All our work will be lost.

If we are allowed to have more than one, the Kubrow itself will automatically lose a lot of weight, uniqueness and that special side of being more than just a pet to us. It becomes only another cool feature to collect, level up and move onto the next just for like most our Weapons and Warframes.

However, owning a pact of them does have its appeal, for many obvious reasons.

I myself do not know what way I'd prefer.  Just my opinion.

They appeared to be divided themselves on that subject.

I believe some of them want to emphasise the relation we will have with our Kubrow, best way to do it is to only allow us to have one. Therefore, we must take care of it and, in this case, carefully breed him into what will become our close companion. If we neglect him and let him die, the consequences will be real. All our work will be lost.

If we are allowed to have more than one, the Kubrow itself will automatically lose a lot of weight, uniqueness and that special side of being more than just a pet to us. It becomes only another cool feature to collect, level up and move onto the next just for like most our Weapons and Warframes.

However, owning a pact of them does have its appeal, for many obvious reasons.

I myself do not know what way I'd prefer.  Just my opinion.

I haven't watched the livestream yet but please tell me we don't have to keep logging in and feeding it... Sounds more like a chore and I'd rather not have some sort of online pet to constantly watch.

Edit: Added an important word...

Edited by Naith

I haven't watched the livestream yet but please tell me we don't have to keep logging in and feeding it... Sounds more like a chore and I'd rather have some sort of online pet to constantly watch.

Truth is they never mentioned any specifics, just that you have to keep taking care of it and not neglect it. However they worded it in such a raw way and full of jokes in betwee that it was hard to really understand and it almost seemed like no details were thought of at the moment.

Truth is they never mentioned any specifics, just that you have to keep taking care of it and not neglect it. However they worded it in such a raw way and full of jokes in betwee that it was hard to really understand and it almost seemed like no details were thought of at the moment.

Oh joy. Really hope not then. I'm fine with having to keep an eye out whilst online, just not offline. For lack of a better way of saying it - screw that S#&$. People have lives and do, surprisingly enough, get very bored very fast of the grinding Warframe mostly has to offer nowadays, shortening time spent on the game.

Edited by Naith