Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows =/= Nintendogs?

ShiningArmor

Question

So we have to raise and take care of our Kubrow to keep him, or else he dies. Is this going to be another NintenDogs (or Tamagachi) where if you're offline they can still suffer? I don't want to come online after a 2 week vacation and see that my Kubrow is just a rotted carcass on my floor. I don't get on that often so my Kubrow will probably be bones.

8 answers to this question

I feel the same way since I go for long periods of time where I can't play, one idea that's been thrown out is something like a mobile app though allowing for you to take care of your kubrow without logging in and maybe having mini games to go with.

I feel the same way since I go for long periods of time where I can't play, one idea that's been thrown out is something like a mobile app though allowing for you to take care of your kubrow without logging in and maybe having mini games to go with.

I honestly do no look forward to this idea, it should be just ingame time that counts at the very least, since not everyone has a device that allows for apps.

I honestly do no look forward to this idea, it should be just ingame time that counts at the very least, since not everyone has a device that allows for apps.

Not everyone can get on at all times either. There is really no perfect answer and the app idea just allows for people who can't login to keep the kubrow alive, doesn't replace the in game interaction (you can do one, the other, or both). So basically whether you use the app or are in game, both work towards keeping it happy or alive but the app is not required just an option. I hope this clarifies where I think some of the confusion was.

Not everyone can get on at all times either. There is really no perfect answer and the app idea just allows for people who can't login to keep the kubrow alive, doesn't replace the in game interaction (you can do one, the other, or both). So basically whether you use the app or are in game, both work towards keeping it happy or alive but the app is not required just an option. I hope this clarifies where I think some of the confusion was.

or cut out the middle man and just remove the Nintendogs/Tamagochi thing, less work for DEvs and takes care of a lot of complaints about it