Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Feed My Kubrow Nano Spores?

MerelyARumor

Ah no sorry I suddenly realized what a kubrow need ... all this talk of orikin cells and aragon crystals pfftt.

We all know he needs a gold and blue potato and 2 forma every day OR ELSE ... he will be upset D=

But what if those plates have something else (like titanium, manganese, copper, or all those heavy metals)? 

Why not just feed the Kubrows small amounts of Ferrite? At least it is 99% pure iron (since almost nothing can be pure). 

Dude.......what could be better than a titanium Kubrow :3

Maybe a titanium platinum Kubrow

Speaking of which we should have a feature where Kubrows can swallow alloy plates and sh*t out platinum for us to buy stuff.

If I fed him Rubedo, would he light up?

Nah. He needs milk to to make his teeth stronger. Those grineer have some strong a$$ armor. Personally i think milk (Vor's Orikinized milk) should be introduced in warframe. Kill Vor and get a bottle of milk to feed kubrow. Take nekros and you might be lucky to get another bottle for yourselves (yes we need some milk too).

No milk and kubrow dies of hunger.

Man... if we have to grind for a new dogfood resource I'll have another reason to avoid them. Nanospores will do just fine.

Don't want a new resource type. We can't get rid of all the existing resources already. Introducing a new one basically is just a sneaky way for DE to make people grind more, which I won't support at this point because I haven't yet choked down the bullsh*t with Oxium and Argon Crystals which both were absolutely unnecessary.

Edited by MeduSalem