Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

I'm believing in this dream as hard as I possibly can.

I'm a little concerned on how DE will handle them taking damage. A sentinel explodes when it's health reaches zero, so what's going to happen when these guys do?

well, as i said in other topics...

... they explode too

... with a high pitched voice

well, as i said in other topics...

... they explode too

... with a high pitched voice

Something like: "AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"?

Imagine if they were killed by a butcher, or an Eviscerator Blade. Their bodies would be cut in two, their upper body hopping towards you crying in agony and their intestines slithering behind them. It sits at your feet, eyes full of tears and it yelps up at you in pain. You must make a choice, end its suffering or allow it to die slowly, suffering till its dying breath. What is your choice? Will you give it a mercy kill, and avenge its death? Or will you sit there and forget it died and continue to gun down the enemies like you would when your sentinel dies?

Edited by Reokudo

I'm believing in this dream as hard as I possibly can.

I'm a little concerned on how DE will handle them taking damage. A sentinel explodes when it's health reaches zero, so what's going to happen when these guys do?

explodes into giblets

or you know

its side explode and u see its guts and bone structure in side much like of StarCraft 2 when you kill say a ultralisk of the zerg 

They said we wre getting Kubrows in todays update. Hate to break it to you lads before the S#&$storm arrives. 

We are getting kubrows, just not yet for us to master! 

We are getting them as enemy type only from what I've seen so far. So just a little heads up on that part! So much hype created, upon what will be hell if the supression dont lie within the context. 

I might be wrong! But lets hope I am, I do. But reminder is, dont be hyped for them to carry around, to master just yet! 

Imagine if they were killed by a butcher, or an Eviscerator Blade. Their bodies would be cut in two, their upper body hopping towards you crying in agony and their intestines slithering behind them. It sits at your feet, eyes full of tears and it yelps up at you in pain. You must make a choice, end its suffering or allow it to die slowly, suffering till its dying breath. What is your choice? Will you give it a mercy kill, and avenge its death? Or will you sit there and forget it died and continue to gun down the enemies like you would when your sentinel dies?

Whoa, watch that edge! 

• 1 month later...

Kinda wondering what does community think, since we had sneak-peek 2 weeks ago. I know, there wasn't an event (surprise possible), but still.

So, share your opinion Tenno.

Side note: I'll have flame repellent ready

Following summary by zavienh5, from page 9 - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250130-update-14-hype-highlight-information-pictures-screenshots-included-the-megathread/?p=2898925

DE is going beyond and beyond.  My dreams are coming true, there are storylines coming, known as Quests(no farm grinding:)!  And they pretty much completely remade the menus, interactions, actions, and such, not just a reanimation of things, it's completely different.  It's amazing.  The ship, how things are all holographic, like damn o.O

Ships:

uiGif.gif4SPJVL1.pngTI40rYP.pngsolarView.jpgstarChart.jpgmarket.pngHlRJYJF.pngLZApNf5.png

Quests:

r9rXZTG.png

There is also a new environment coming with detailed surroundings including Corpus and Grineers fighting in space where you can see when you are on the planet with a new landscape.

New Environments:

w2wV8p5.jpgJkRnUcP.jpgr3petXd.jpg

Kubrows, they look furry....hehehe....BBQ.....jk.  So yes, they are kinda like one of those girl Barbie games where I guess you take care of them as your pet until they grow up and you can bring them to missions.  They are like war buddies that each posses a different personality.  From Hunter to Stealth and others of genetic mutation.

Kubrow Animations:

rivyZYS.pngVCFWkg2.pngBsjL2RA.pngwLaJkDa.png

Valkyr also has her own Hysteria reanimation with actions that make her seem hyperactive along with her own combos.  Looks pretty brutal with all the claws and the finisher moves.

Valkyr's Hysteria Reanimation:

weiZA1i.pngmSukaN8.pngKmWXNni.png

Also there are new Cosmetic Helmets coming, right now the helmets I remember that are coming are Nova's and Loki's.  And yes, the designs are astonishing.

New Cosmetic Helmet Desgins:

Nova: mxgDmXC.png

Vauban: WeU73eT.png

Loki:kWbAeHx.jpg

And for all you players, yes, there is a new Warframe coming.  It, as the topics with ideas of the new Warframe powers, it manipulates her(yes it's a her) environment/ surroundings.  She can literally turn everything into something lethal to all enemies.  One ability that DE gave away is her activating a move that changes ropes that the Corpus use to slide on into electrified ropes.  She also will change containers and other such things into things that grab enemies in and devour them.

Those are all the main things of the new update, Update 14.  

So who's excited, because I know I am, for sure!

Comment your opinions!  

Edited by Letter13
Changed to quote

4-5+ weeks I'm going to say and that's being generous... we've seen some pretty WIP stuff that doesn't look like it's to be released any time soon™

Expect delays to the hype train around the origin system area.

Edited by Sutherland

I don't want to rain on anyones parade, but I'm still confused as to why people ask the forums of all places when update X will drop.

No one on here really knows much more then some random on the street.

Can really only make horrible speculations.

Just makes the endless cycle of over- hype and inevitable dissepointment because of super high expectations repeat itself.

It'll never happen ever. Assume that about every update you are excited about and you will save yourself a lot of time/brain space.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

When?

Honestly, I don't care. DE is just going to do what they do best and do even more grind and RNG fiascoes.

DE haven't broken away from their "hype-then-disappoint" routines.

Edited by se05239