Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rude Trading Community

I usually get fed up with it and wind up bringing my desktop's keyboard and plugging it in. I really should invest in like a $10 USB keyboard.

USB keyboards work? Man where have I been all this time... I have a cheap adapter on my controller...

I should try the USB thingie instead.

typing things is hard (On console). Usually when recruiting I'll just say "Full" in recruit chat when my group is full. If you expect me to message every person who asked to join a group with me then I would kindly tell you. "Nope."

Edited by Sutherland

I actually find the people I 'ignore' are a lot ruder than they need to be. 

The other day I was trying to buy the wyrm prime system and this guy gave me a price that was an obvious ripoff, so instead of continuing to interact with him I put another WTB into the trade chat. I guess he saw it because he started chewing me out for being a rude A****** for not talking to him and it's like, you're the one running a scam but I'm rude because I didn't bite? God, deal with it.

Edited by Wolf_Isaiahist

Warframe trading community and public players in general are the most rude peps I've ever played with.

I've actually found that this game's player base at it's worst is still nowhere near as bad as the Team Fortress player base on a good day, which is the only other online game I play. And I'm told that as gross as TF2 gets, even it is far from the worst the online game community has to offer.

some dude put me on his ignore list after I asked him if he was still there no joke he told me he had the thing I was looking for and I said "cool how much"

so he never responded so I asked a minute later "are you still there" and it said he was ignoring me

Sounds like he wanted an offer and wanted you to figure it out or simply hates those that ask for a price. Sound slike he wants to get the highest price or rip you off. you got off easy.

ATLEAST they ignored you, I got one whom i refused his offer cause he's offering something i already have, he says he hate selfish d**ks like me and proceeded to block me. well played!

SOunds like a reason to ignore everyone. A good reason to lessen the player interaction and have a better system. In Tera there is this auction system where you can make an offer on a listed item without player interaction and they simply decline or ignore. NO fuss. They only contact you when they care or simply accept.

Now that is a good system for warframe. Anyone whom uses more player interaction as a reason to not want this obviously wants to rip people off.

ATLEAST they ignored you, I got one whom i refused his offer cause he's offering something i already have, he says he hate selfish d**ks like me and proceeded to block me. well played!

Be sure to report players like him - that's why the report system is here.

Sounds like a reason to ignore everyone. A good reason to lessen the player interaction and have a better system. In Tera there is this auction system where you can make an offer on a listed item without player interaction and they simply decline or ignore. NO fuss. They only contact you when they care or simply accept.

Now that is a good system for warframe. Anyone whom uses more player interaction as a reason to not want this obviously wants to rip people off.

I have been wanting something like this myself for sometime.

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

I've actually found that this game's player base at it's worst is still nowhere near as bad as the Team Fortress player base on a good day, which is the only other online game I play. And I'm told that as gross as TF2 gets, even it is far from the worst the online game community has to offer.

TF2 is a joke, doubt it can even be considered a community due to the sharks and scammers hovering around making actual money through the usage of steam market and alike. It's gone beyond a game with it's insane priced hats and what not.

But I was mostly referring to how the players are in general, ignore most of the time in public and act more like bots rather than human players. Whereas in trading you are without hesitation insulted in the best case if you attempt to offer something which they perceive as a little big high/lower than what they want.

Furthermore, TF2 isn't a game where you really are dependent on on teammates for revives in order to go on and alike. I'm sure there are worse games but among around the thousand I've tried - the public game play experience is truly among the poorest.

Its not rude if they dont reply. It happens just go back later make friends join a clan I had loads of help that way...

Rude is when people are rude to you and others calling you names etc..

Not everyone reads the chats all the time.... Just keep asking ..... :) Friends best way. If you think its rude welcome to online gaming. I find everyone in Warframe very helpful and friendly.... Even had stuff givem to me as am a new player

TF2 is a joke, doubt it can even be considered a community due to the sharks and scammers hovering around making actual money through the usage of steam market and alike. It's gone beyond a game with it's insane priced hats and what not.

But I was mostly referring to how the players are in general, ignore most of the time in public and act more like bots rather than human players. Whereas in trading you are without hesitation insulted in the best case if you attempt to offer something which they perceive as a little big high/lower than what they want.

Furthermore, TF2 isn't a game where you really are dependent on on teammates for revives in order to go on and alike. I'm sure there are worse games but among around the thousand I've tried - the public game play experience is truly among the poorest.

Well I must be plying a different game no noe never been rude to me in TF2 or WF

The trading place is a very aggressive system. I often use cheap tricks to get my buyers to spend more plat X) 

Exploiting people is something I find to be so easy. Mind tricks are simple things. 

I guess cos everyone wants the pie.... Stay away if you dont like it simple join a clan trade with them.