Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Legitimate Vauban Solution De Please Read

(PSN)killerbunny53

Then it seems fair for you in united states to get the helmet easily but unfair for people who live outside the states because primtime doesn't exactly follow their sleep or work schedule. Going by your suggestion, it seems like you want it to be easy for you to get the helmet while others outside the states need to wait for that 2 month alert to get their helmet (or stay up 4 in morning ot get it). How is that fair?

Like I said if you think it's for me leave the helmet random and put the other parts I have as the timed parts... It should be easier for everyone to get the parts, I'm just expressing my personal experience...

As for timezones and it not being fair to US player, if you read the whole post that was addressed.

All of my friends in Europe have Vauban, because he always drop at ridiculous times in the US no matter which time zone you are in...   As for RNG you re on PS4 like me so we get all of the same alerts.  RNG's just love Europe I guess

I don't know where your luck is then. I recieved Vauban quite easily and I believe I have two other sets I'm able to build if I want. I live in EDT time, and have been playing since December. I don't collect every Vauban piece I see either.

I don't know where your luck is then. I recieved Vauban quite easily and I believe I have two other sets I'm able to build if I want. I live in EDT time, and have been playing since December. I don't collect every Vauban piece I see either.

It's not a problem for everyone, but there are many people with this problem.  Some have no chassis, some no system, some no helmet... Just because you have him doesn't mean it is easy or possible for other people.

All of my friends in Europe have Vauban, because he always drop at ridiculous times in the US no matter which time zone you are in...   As for RNG you re on PS4 like me so we get all of the same alerts.  RNG's just love Europe I guess

Yeah that was my point, the alerts are global, I have the same issue as you with the 2 auras I still need, yes I realise if I really wanted I could trade for them and you can't trade warframe parts so it's not a direct comparison, but I try to obtain most of the mods through in game drops and rewards rather than trading.

As DE releases more alert items(cosmetic helmets, cash rewards, resource rewards, Vau parts, cash rewards, NM mods, cash rewards) the likeliness of stuff dropping decreases(unless they handle the system differently, I think it's all random). Perhaps they could create separate tables for the alerts and have them operate separately.

I.E. [cash rewards, resource rewards], [cosmetic helmets], [Vau parts, NM mods]. Something like that perhaps.

I mean, it's... wow. Has it almost been a month since U13 released, and we STILL haven't seen Triton on alert yet? It used to take about two weeks for new helmets to appear.

As DE releases more alert items(cosmetic helmets, cash rewards, resource rewards, Vau parts, cash rewards, NM mods, cash rewards) the likeliness of stuff dropping decreases(unless they handle the system differently, I think it's all random). Perhaps they could create separate tables for the alerts and have them operate separately.

I.E. [cash rewards, resource rewards], [cosmetic helmets], [Vau parts, NM mods]. Something like that perhaps.

I mean, it's... wow. Has it almost been a month since U13 released, and we STILL haven't seen Triton on alert yet? It used to take about two weeks for new helmets to appear.

That's another thing that is proof of RNGs gone crazy...  How do you get the Triron? 75P is the answer lol

That's another thing that is proof of RNGs gone crazy...  How do you get the Triron? 75P is the answer lol

At least these new helms have no real purpose, I can afford to wait for them, but I can see how not being able to get Vauban can be a pain. I do believe DE has yet to take any action concerning Vauban, wanting to keep him strictly random alert based. Hopefully they do something more engaging for him later on than just that.

At least these new helms have no real purpose, I can afford to wait for them, but I can see how not being able to get Vauban can be a pain. I do believe DE has yet to take any action concerning Vauban, wanting to keep him strictly random alert based. Hopefully they do something more engaging for him later on than just that.

Yeah that's why I'm not so mad about Triton, but missing a whole war frame because of these ridiculous drop rate is just crazy

I don't know how long you've been playing this game, killerbunny53, but I've been playing since last May and I had only obtained vauban a few months back. Over the year, I have only seen 1 vauban helmet alert. Do I think it is unfair? No. You purport that there has only been 4-5 vauban alerts over the lifespan of the game on PS4, but have you done a survey of it or are you basing it on conjecture? From what I could see, you have no basis of it whatsoever. Unless you somehow went through the records of each and every alert or that you have stayed on everyday (24 hours per day) to get this information, giving numbers doesn't make you more credible.

Just because you don't get what you want doesn't mean it is unfair or that it needs to be changed. I have missed each and every alert for sprint boost and shield disruption. Most of the population in this game won't have the loot detector aura either. By your logic, that means that DE has to give them out like candy after Prime Time or Devstream.

Edited by AcquisCommunitaire

if i could trade it then i already provided 8 players with a full vauban

I don't know how long you've been playing this game, killerbunny53, but I've been playing since last May and I had only obtained vauban a few months back. Over the year, I have only seen 1 vauban helmet alert. Do I think it is unfair? No. You purport that there has only been 4-5 vauban alerts over the lifespan of the game on PS4, but have you done a survey of it or are you basing it on conjecture? From what I could see, you have no basis of it whatsoever. Unless you somehow went through the records of each and every alert or that you have stayed on everyday (24 hours per day) to get this information, giving numbers doesn't make you more credible.

Just because you don't get what you want doesn't mean it is unfair or that it needs to be changed. I have missed each and every alert for sprint boost and shield disruption. Most of the population in this game won't have the loot detector aura either. By your logic, that means that DE has to give them out like candy after Prime Time or Devstream.

^also, what he said

Edited by blackstraykitten

1) There have been 2 Vauban helmet alerts since March 19th which is true.   By seeing that as of 3 months there has been 2 helmets and the game has been out 7 month, 4-5 alerts for the helmet is real maybe 6 alerts at most.

2)Loot Detector, sprint boost, etc. are tradable, so that issue can be bypassed, whereas Vauban is alert exclusive and not tradable.

3) "Giving them out like candy" was not the idea... It would take at least 2-3 week, and the time to get random drop so no still not easy to get.

4) If you read it I said even if they don't do a new drop system, the probability of all parts dropping needs to be increased.

put vauben in clan tec and give it somting odd to build like oxium but somting new bit not normaly droped like all resorces you can add a new resorce that you get at the end of a mission whit a random % like boss BP or a other idea is like somting to do whit scanning the codex when you complite a set ot scans you can a resorce of the new resorece for vauben resurge and when you codex is complite for all extra so manny scans on top of it you get mats ( like max rollers scans 30/30 you get 1 resorce and for all 25 extra you scan 1 more rescore and so on and on it just a idea to get players intrested in codex aswell )

sry for bad spelling

put vauben in clan tec and give it somting odd to build like oxium but somting new bit not normaly droped like all resorces you can add a new resorce that you get at the end of a mission whit a random % like boss BP or a other idea is like somting to do whit scanning the codex when you complite a set ot scans you can a resorce of the new resorece for vauben resurge and when you codex is complite for all extra so manny scans on top of it you get mats ( like max rollers scans 30/30 you get 1 resorce and for all 25 extra you scan 1 more rescore and so on and on it just a idea to get players intrested in codex aswell )

sry for bad spelling

That would be a good idea, but then it would be a copy of zephyr (oxium wise).   As for codex scans I don't mind the idea of a codex scan unlocked war frame... (As long as we don't have to scan G3-Harvester-Stalker then yes