Nameable Weapons

Forewarning here: It's late, I'm tired, I just ran a T3 Exterminate with just a Glaive, and I'm not thinking straight. What if, and this is just a shot in the dark here, you could name your weapons on the "Upgrade" screen? For example, if your powerful sniper rifle does electric, you could name it Zeus or something. If you're basing a Valkyr color scheme on, say, the moon, you could name it Artemis. I dunno, and it's probably stupid, but whatever. Tell me what you think. It wouldn't appear as the name in squads and conclave, just in your inventory, for that extra bit of customization on the weapon you've poured six formas into.

No, it'd just cause a lot of confusion among players. It can stay a thing all in your head. ;P

No it won't. It would not appear on the squad. 

You remind me of the other quite similar thread.

Edited by Issence

No it won't. It would not appear on the squad. 

You remind me of the other quite similar thread.

Yes, I read it. I never said anything about teammates, just the players themselves. *Scrolls looking for Penta, where the heck is it? yadayada* And then realise you named in Devine Judgement not too long ago.

Actually, thinking about it, perhaps if the name is placed after the weapons name like stances are, (in that dimmed text), then maybe...

Yes, I read it. I never said anything about teammates, just the players themselves. *Scrolls looking for Penta, where the heck is it? yadayada* And then realise you named in Devine Judgement not too long ago.

Actually, thinking about it, perhaps if the name is placed after the weapons name like stances are, (in that dimmed text), then maybe...

You have a picture of the weapon anyway.

Plus I'm not saying I agree with this or disagree.