Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe = Terrible! ( Do not post to complain about the topic)

AndersCy

13.Ammo does not drop in balances (shotgun drops most often while rifle rarely)

I think the devs have a plan with Artifacts:

Rifle Scavenger : Enemies/crates/containers/corpses drop more rifle ammo.

Pistol Scavenger : Enemies/crates/containers/corpses drop more pistol ammo.

Sniper Scavenger : Enemies/crates/containers/corpses drop more sniper ammo.

First of I don't want people to comment about why opinion and spamming the topic about how the game is great cause it's not... NO comments on "AndersCy your whining\complaining" or "They give you a free to play shut up and play it" NO THIS IS MY TOPIC you don't like it then DON"T comment Thank you :)

Since you are not a mod..... you cant set these rules so ha!

Most successful games are seen from the close beta testing and this game will not be successful!

If you made your mind up already why are you asking a question?

Reason why this game is terrible :

1. Matchmaking ( there is no matchmaking mechanics)

You play with friends and if you dont have any you can join ANY game currently happening. Just look at the planets open to you and join a game....It's that easy. Pick a stage you like with people in it and play.

2. Unexplainable lag even if I solo or co op with a friend near my house

If it's unexplainable how can it be explained?

I never had lag and i played with folks who arent near me.

3. F2P players are limitted to a few skill/mod slots ( ending the process of F2P players to finish the game) - Note that If free to play players wish to co op with other free to play...[

They gotta make money.

4.Dumb AI and a bucket full of bugs and glitches

What do you mean dumb?Elaborate, i was actually surprise and the tactics the AI in this game takes. Outside of the melee dudes and the zombies who charge at you the others seem pretty smart. I enjoy the shield dudes actually being used for cover by other NPCs.

5.Pointless weapons both melee and guns

Again, elaborate. I dont even know how anyone can reply to this.

X thing is pointless.... ok what makes it pointless?

6.In Alerts you get 4 of the same kind of artifact ( enemy radar so on..)

And what is the problem?

You are just making statements now and are we are supposed to guess how you dont like it somehow?

7.Unexplained crashes on a beast machine

Im on a crappy machine that never crashed.

Those a the pitfalls of PC gaming. This isnt unique to this game.

8.Options reset everytime you launch the game

Yeah this is a known bug, so far the only thing that reset for me was the resolution.

9.HUD disappears while loading or if a team mate leaves

Never happened to me.

10.You start off with limited choice of warframes

I picked Loki and after 5 levels i wish i chose the generic one because so far the abilities i have, decoy and invis, havent really come in handy. Decoy specially cause people i play with mainly rush in.

I think they should just give everyone the generic one at the start then after a few levels of playing when you have enough knowledge of the game they should have the others available for cheap.

11.Sound Issues when ever game launches or when team mate leaves

Never had

12. Interaction buttons are buggy and unrespondive (X to open door or hack)

You character NEEDS to be facing the thing he is interacting with or else nothing will happen.

13.Ammo does not drop in balances (shotgun drops most often while rifle rarely)

Ammo drops seem to be low when playing alone and i think it's balance but you NOTICE shotgun more than the others because you dont have the weapon.

14.Some bosses are unbeatable even with a 4 player co op ( I use gorgon and seems useless to the boss in everest)

Nah, they just have a lot of life and shields coming back eats away at ammo.

15. A poor model for a F2P game favouring the Platinum players.

People that pay get more stuff than those that dont.... that's pretty much F2P games for you if you didnt know by now.

There are more but I would not sit and write them all ...

Be more eloquent if you want to add more because some of your complains dont really explain anything you apparently have a problem with.

* If it's a beta then it should reset otherwise It wont be judged as such... why should I suffer the bugs and glitches and unbeatable boss and have it on my account info?*

This is a close beta... how could you NOT know this?

Companies like wargaming.ru make true free to play games and have a profit like WoT (world of tanks) , WoWP (world of warplanes) ..

Not every F2p games follow the same rules.

What makes this game better than other third person shooter , sci fi games ?

You get to play as a space Guyver ninja.

Can an Admin tell me why I should play this game and become a founder?

You should play this game because George Lucas just announced that he got engaged.

And you should become a founder cause you get cool stuff like that white armor and you can ACTUALLY get to complain to people that have to listen to you because you payed.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

AndersCY, you just made a fool out of your self with this post. It is 100% clear you have no idea about game development. Where is it written that a closed beta needs a character whipe? This is just you saying it is not a beta if there is no whipe, nothing more.

Most of your "arguments" why the game is bad are just simple bugs. Oh wonder, there are bugs in a beta. who would have guessed that?

Other arguments, like the everest boss not beeing beatable with 4 persons just show you dont understand the game mechanic at all? or how come i can solo him with a lvl 18 char and weapon just by beeing smart enough to using piercing damage mods?

And finally: you really think an admin or dev will answer to your completely dull and useless post? you can be happy that so many people like i allready wasted precious time responding to your sh1tstorm.

I hope this gets closed asap.