Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Laser Rifle Issue

Brimir

Question

11 answers to this question

I sold the unranked Laser Rifle that came with my Wyrm Prime before watching the devstream.

Did I screw myself out of the Prime Laser Rifle by doing so?

No you didn't.

They will run a script for everyone who has a Wyrm Prime and give you a Prime Rifle.

And everyone who makes a Wyrm after the patch that adds the new rifle will just get it. Not the first time they ran scripts to give people something retroactively. No reason to worry.

Edited by Shehriazad

No, you did not. As stated on the livestream, the Prime version will be "Given to Wyrm Prime Owners". They did not say that they would "Convert" the old on.

So in other words, you'll be getting a new weapon.

No you didn't.

They will run a script for everyone who has a Wyrm Prime and give you a Prime Rifle.

And everyone who makes a Wyrm after the patch that adds the new rifle will just get it. Not the first time they ran scripts to give people something retroactively. No reason to worry.

No, you did not. As stated on the livestream, the Prime version will be "Given to Wyrm Prime Owners". They did not say that they would "Convert" the old on.

So in other words, you'll be getting a new weapon.

This is also how I understood it from the Livestream, yes.

Moved to the proper section.

There is no source.

This was just my answer because he felt to make a new thread about it instead of searching for an answer in an already existing thread.

In short you were just being a d-bag about it and spreading misinformation.

Thanks!