Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Modding?

Escherionix

I've been a little concerned on how we would get our kubrows stronger,other than just running around with a 200 hp insta dying dog.

I do realise this has been asked many times,but until now I haven't got a straight answer(and doubt this thread will give me it,but worth the try)and see thought or possibilities on how to make your kubrow stronger and such

so how is one suppoused to fit in mods? do they eat them?

Modding them seems unreal, it's like they're machines waiting for these mod cards to be installed...(okay maybe mod installed through genetic modification is alright but probably won't be modding) More like you have to take care of them to grow in abilities and stats 

I don't think we will 'mod' them per say.

From what I get from the livestreams, we will have to 'adjust' things by interacting with the kubrow.

It's 'per se' btw

In the last devstream, DE stated that we will end up with different fur patterns/body types/personality types through selective genetic breeding... Maybe it's stats are determined by the same thing?

So for example...you and a friend make a Kubrow with 200 HP. You train it to have 400 HP, breed again, and the offspring of that Kubrow will have 400 HP base. I don't know if this is how it'll work, but just an idea. (Of course there will be ceilings to stats...imagine a 40k HP Kubrow...LOL)

from the 25:42 devs talks about kubrows, and something with genes, so better kubrow couple you make, better genes kubrow gets, something like that, or you feed kubrow with grineers and corpus, just look how kubrows likes legs and heads