Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1000Th Post - My Introduction!

tveeggad

HELLO! I'm Misanthroplonker, in case you missed that part. I used to be called ConcretePie but I didn't like it. I'm a swedish, 18 year old peep who thought it was too mainstream to write an introduction on my 1 year day on warframe, so I decided to wait 3 weeks and make my 1000th post my very late, mandatory veteran-introduction instead.

How original. Plot twist. What a veteran. Then a skeleton popped out. Wow.

As of right now, I've been playing Warframe pretty much non-stop for 1 year and 3 weeks, like I said, and I've been around on the forums for 1 year and 1 and a half weeks. I'm currently Mastery Rank 16 17 and counting!

The few mentioned facts above are subject to change. Please write this down. It's crucial for your future adventures. 

I'm a long-time, loyal fan of Saryn in particular. I've grown so attatched to the thing I ended up giving her a total of 9 formae. Why would I do that? Because I messed up the 7th forma, and had to re-adjust it, that's why.

I also very much enjoy playing Ash a lot these days. Occasionally Broberon. Zephyr too. The list goes on. But I honestly don't like Rhino for some reason.

Come at me, bro.

Also, my favorite weapon ever has always been Bo. Since I started playing. It was the first thing I ever built, and I have been waiting for Bo Prime since Prime weapons were introduced in the first place..

... Even if my friends joked and laughed about how useless Bo Prime would be.. WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, HUH? HUH?!?!

... So, yeah, I am rather happy right now that I have it...

Oh, right. Besides Warframe, I like the Devil May Cry series.

Yeah, I can't come up with anything more to bore you with. Thanks, and have fun.

P.S. 

Grineer dominance is inevitable.

D.S.

Edited by Misanthroplonker

Nice intro m8

Why do you like saryn so much ( i want to get her but i'm not sure if I should go for her or Nova next)

Thanks!

Why wouldn't I?

No, but seriously. I fell for the "poison" frame when I started, because.. Well, poison! And I wasn't disappointed, she delivers all the kinds of green, damage over time goodness you could expect. And of course, she looks great.

Also the fact that she was "the first female Warframe to defy a trend of fragility". That somehow caught my eye. Later I realised what potential her high health and armor values she had, and started spinning off on the durability. I probably just grew attatched to her and always chose her by habit. Long story made short.

If you prefer durability, Saryn. But if you tend to avoid getting shot and like to deal serious damage, go for Nova. Again, long story short. Hahah.

Edited by ConcretePie

Nice intro m8

Why do you like saryn so much ( i want to get her but i'm not sure if I should go for her or Nova next)

1st reason : female tank. That's rare & we like it

2nd reason : deals good damage.

3rd reason :

960px-Brizingr5-_Saryn1.jpg

Wow, that's an introduction. I haven't introduced myself formally yet but I would like to in due time. Does this mean you have the Lato Vandal? If so, finally! Someone else who isn't me! :D

Of course it's an introduction, no kill like overkill! Also, I'm flattered by being mistaken for a Closed Beta guy, but sadly, I finally clicked join after a lot of time of going "should I.. nooo.. maybe.. we'll see.."

I actually came here around U6-U7. Can you imagine that was an entire year ago? Me neither. But yeah, I've never been an early bird in real life, and I sure took a few extra months waking up from cryosleep, if you catch my meaning, hahah!

Of course it's an introduction, no kill like overkill! Also, I'm flattered by being mistaken for a Closed Beta guy, but sadly, I finally clicked join after a lot of time of going "should I.. nooo.. maybe.. we'll see.."

I actually came here around U6-U7. Can you imagine that was an entire year ago? Me neither. But yeah, I've never been an early bird in real life, and I sure took a few extra months waking up from cryosleep, if you catch my meaning, hahah!

</3 The heartbreak is real.. Well, I hope to see you in game one day!

Hi there, I think I've seen you around here a bit. Great thread about sniper rifles, they badly need some love (and that useless Dead Eye aura too). :D

Y-you're not.. moving me to the p-proper section...? Have I been.. Spared?!

... Oh, right! Replying like a normal person. Ahem. Yes, I've been trying to contribute with constructive posts and helping my fellow Tenno at the best of my abilities, learning from the best, of course!

And I'm honored to have that acknowledged, even if the thread was old news, really... The devs could use a reminder every now and then, I guess!

</3 The heartbreak is real.. Well, I hope to see you in game one day!

Yeah, I feel you. If I would have clicked the register button when I first heard of Warframe, I'd be much happier too. 

Yes, until that day, friend!

Why can't I be mastery rank 16 after all this time..

Missed a few exclusives or retired weapons, maybe? I know I did. You have no idea how angry that Boar and Machete in the Codex makes me. Not even support could help me retrieve my blueprins I accidentally sold. It doesn't matter if I have Boar Prime and Machete Wraith. Still hurts..

Either way, I feel your pain in the lack of progress. BUT YOU MUST PUSH ONWARD!

I enjoy pies and i sculpt concrete as hobby °^°

I hope you will keep playing the warframe endgame some more ^_^ (yes, i'm talking about forum activities)

have a good one

... Father...?

OF COURSE I WILL! I'm here to stay! And YOU have a good one yourself, sire!