Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tags So That Same Threads Don't Get Posted A Million Times?

jjpdn

I'm kind of annoyed seeing posts again and again, which kicks down the posts with actual new ideas. 

I would like people adding tags to their posts, a bit like StackOverflow.

This way, searching is also made easier (search up a tag and you get all Warframe suggestions, or search "weapon" and you get all Weapon concepts!

Plus, I want Warframe to give people to close down copies (just like Stack Overflow)

This way, the Fan Concept forums can be less filled with repetition and more changes!

That equal less reading more me and everyone else and more awesome ideas that get shown!

A/N: Not sure if this belongs here, but a fan concept about organizing the Fan Concept forums seems ironic.

Edited by jjpdn

Considering people post even though there are a bunch of the same threads at the top of recent posts and general discussion, I'm pretty sure they couldn't be bothered to look.

Yes indeed. The majority of the posts are warframe concepts, and some of the people that post, dont even bother to look at existing ones just to see if they dont post the same theme, or the same element. And even if they do, they never bother to reply to other warframe concepts, because after all this is a community and we need mutual help to make each other concepts even better.

Your suggestion is also applicable to all sections of the forums actually, with the most glaring example being General Discussion.

Sadly, most people just don't use the search function and or have extreme tunnel vision (in that no other threads exist, only theirs, not realizing that there are plenty of identical/similar threads).

Moved to the proper section.

I agree with this its like they don't even bother to read them or search for the post... before I post I try to search in the forums first... but its a little overwhelming... at some point... far to many similar post I just want to merge them all... to read them rather than posting in each one of them my support. -_-