Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Why Cant We Have Loadouts?

es.iiden

Has this been explained? Its irritating enough when my changes dont save or my warframes switch back to the previous one when i select a new one to use, but is there a good reason we cant have different loadouts for different frames? or for my settings to atleast bloody save when I log.

I fear i might have been misunderstood or you mis-read. I meant have a different loadout ssay for my Loki Prime, and one for my Zephyr, instead of constantly switching weapons and gear based on which frame im currently using.

I fear i might have been misunderstood or you mis-read. I meant have a different loadout ssay for my Loki Prime, and one for my Zephyr, instead of constantly switching weapons and gear based on which frame im currently using.

You never wrote whole loadout for everything. That to me would've made more sense.

They really need to change the terminology for the current loadouts of individual weapons/frames to configurations to avoid this kind of confusion in the future.  That way you have individual configurations that you save into an overall loadout.

Has this been explained? Its irritating enough when my changes dont save or my warframes switch back to the previous one when i select a new one to use, but is there a good reason we cant have different loadouts for different frames? or for my settings to atleast bloody save when I log.

It doesn't save if you don't hit 'apply'.

It always changes back to loadout 'A' when you switch to something new.

Loadouts don't save if you are switching the loadout around itself and log off/close the game while doing so.