Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Issue With 'necessary' Mods Like Serration And Multishot Isn't That They're Hard To Find. It's That They're Necessary

Innocent_Flower

What about making leveling for weapons work the same as leveling warframes, as in each level you get a stat increase be it increased crit chance, damage, better reload speed ect., it would not be so much as to make damage mods like serration unnecessary for end game content(T4 Void, high level defense/ survival) but it could give some flexibility with build options.

What about making leveling for weapons work the same as leveling warframes, as in each level you get a stat increase be it increased crit chance, damage, better reload speed ect., it would not be so much as to make damage mods like serration unnecessary for end game content(T4 Void, high level defense/ survival) but it could give some flexibility with build options.

That actually used to be how modding worked back in the day, I believe. It's funny how the old system seems to be a solution for the newer system, which was supposed to be an improvement to the old system.

check my post above yours, my older thread suggested something 1/2 way to that very idea.