Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe The Movie - Fanmade Trailer - Part 2

(PSN)Profuse-Galaxy

Greetings fellow Tenno, if you're unaware I made a fan-made Warframe trailer about a month back, I took feedback from you wonderful space ninjas and created another trailer and fixed and added new things to bring more immersion towards the trailer, so here's a few things I've changed from the original.

- 90% Less Sentinel (Many have said the Sentinel got in the way and took away from immersion)

- No annoying narration (Clearly people didn't like my narration and personally I didn't either :P)

- Video syncs perfectly with the music.

Hope you all enjoy! I take all feedback and criticism, it helps me learn from my mistakes! :)

Edited by (PS4)Profuse-Galaxy

Greetings fellow Tenno, if you're unaware I made a fan-made Warframe trailer about a month back, I took feedback from you wonderful space ninjas and created another trailer and fixed and added new things to bring more immersion towards the trailer, so here's a few things I've changed from the original.

- 90% Less Sentinel (Many have said the Sentinel got in the way and took away from immersion)

- No annoying narration (Clearly people didn't like my narration and personally I didn't either :P)

- Video syncs perfectly with the music.

Hope you all enjoy! I take all feedback and criticism, it helps me learn from my mistakes! :)

Nice except....you just spliced Warframe cinematic together with like 2 of your own clips