Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack Of Challenges For 'godlike' Players. What You Think?

AlastorOni

'But! helping a lower ranked players wouldn't bring them joy to the game(if I would go full with everything), since I would do all the objectives... and I don't know... wouldn't it annoy You if some kickass guy got to Your lobby and start to kill everything by himself, all the time, reducing Your meaning in team to: 'let me pick this up, let me follow you, ok i will just stand here'!? ..certainly it wouldn't bring joy to me.

On second thought, pleeeease don't help lower ranks.

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007

eeee I am done, my point was really simple. I don't believe that there is no one who don't share my thoughts. Conclusion is, make something to get people who lets say 'beaten the game' and all they can do now is farm new items, countless times on missions that won't bring them any challenge so they could move on further into game, You know what I mean? eh... Damn, just let strong players play game(let them progress in it) in a way that challenge them, without making them to hold back...somehow... And it doesn't have to involve all players(like that 'veteran' mode someone mentioned), in a way that would make beginners playing extremely hard from the start. I dont know what else to say.