Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Akbolto

Zogg

Question

So I have just a quick question concerning the building of an Akbolto and I'm fairly sure I won't like the answer. Am I right that if I use a Bolto in the building process wich was supercharged with a potato I'll lose the supercharging for the Akbolto? Even though I got 2 catalyst in reserve I'd like to save them for new releases ^^

thx for the answers :D

8 answers to this question

considder exping the bolto to lvl 30 before making it ak. for that "list" 30 on char info

I'm making akboltos now too but can someone translate this into English? I'm curious if I missed out on something using lvl 1 boltos in my crafting.

I'm making akboltos now too but can someone translate this into English? I'm curious if I missed out on something using lvl 1 boltos in my crafting.

He means its better to use level 30 boltos because levelling 1-30 gives you rank exp~

no, what he's saying is that you should use level 30 weaponry when crafting because you're effectively resetting level 30s back to 1, thus getting more mastery mileage out of them. Using level 1 lato to bolto, as an example, you're losing out on the mastery exp earned from getting the lato to level 30 first.

He's actually talking about your profile page, it lists all the weapons you've ever used, up to what rank along with other stats.

But it's probably better to do it for the reasons KBTKaiser said since that's actually practical rather than aesthetic.