Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Warframe Powers From Loot Tables.

KuramaKitsune

Remove from enemies, but keep them in void containers.

And while you're at it remove unique sentinel precepts from enemies as well, you get those whenever you build a sentinel after all.

I like this idea. Keep them in loot containers in the relevant places (Void, Dark Sectors, what have you) and take them out of the loot tables of enemies completely. Alternatively, why not put them on a separate RNG entirely?

For example, you have an enemy who drops, say, Serration, as well as Decoy. Right now, it seems to be... Roll the dice. Does he get a mod? Yes! What mod? Roll the dice! DECOY! and because decoy would have a higher % of dropping, it would drop more commonly. Why not just make them drop on a separate loot roll entirely? Does this guy get a mod? Yes! Does he get a power mod as well? Yes! That way, decoy might have a 30% chance of dropping, but whatever chance it has of dropping will not directly interfere with the rest of the loot table.

Does that make sense or did I make a total hash of the idea?

it is the frames power , if it was a part of the danm frame and not removable or something, like

maybe separate from our ten mod card slots idfk

i hae about 200 chaos cards its effing bullS#&$,

and how many oberons can you make ?

with a rare 10 mod card taking over a thousand fusion cores to level, how about getting rid of the danm player power cards

I have two Excalibur builds where I use a maxed Slash Dash, and a 0 ranked Slash Dash.

Under your business plan, that wouldn't be possible.

Allow mods to be set at a lower rank via a slider.

Problem solved.

Edited by CaveCricket48

Problem solved.

that would negate the need for more than one mod per type, 

at least unless you have multiple weapon systems like a shotgun mod  for you and a seperate one for your sentenels shotty

Problem solved.

basically this. i really shouldn't need multiple copies of the same mod i've already sunk cores into

also with a "rank" below 0 that would consider the power unequipped if people really don't want to use it. (unnecessary since keeping the power wouldn't cost you, but i know people would complain about the lack of "choice")

that would negate the need for more than one mod per type, 

at least unless you have multiple weapon systems like a shotgun mod  for you and a seperate one for your sentenels shotty

yeah, and why is that a bad thing?

this doesn't really add anything to the game at all but needless grind

I have two Excalibur builds where I use a maxed Slash Dash, and a 0 ranked Slash Dash.

Under your business plan, that wouldn't be possible.

How about we make Warframe powers NOT mods then? If they were another system altogether--perhaps skill trees/ladders--instead of mods, it would allow for better loot tables and more modding diversity.

... I may start a thread on that idea if no one has (recently). (Post above me)

Edited by (PS4)TheRedZephyr

at first skills were in a tree, back in the day

How about we make Warframe powers NOT mods then? If they were another system altogether--perhaps skill trees/ladders--instead of mods, it would allow for better loot tables and more modding diversity.

... I may start a thread on that idea if no one has (recently). (Post above me)