Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying To Find Redirection

Dilwo

Question

So I've been playing now for about 2-3 weeks, I'm almost to rank 3, and I still haven't found a Redirection card for my warframe, I've found a few sentinel ones. It says on the wiki they're common cards, so how come I haven't found one yet? All of my friends have found them within like the first couple of days of playing!

So yeah, does anybody have tips on where to find them? Even if it's just superstition. I'd really appreciate it!

14 answers to this question

Why not try higher level areas? I have no problem finding continuity, streamline, focus and flow around Europa and Pluto. Don't know if I misunderstood what I read, but it sounds like higher level enemies have a broader range of potential mod drops.

With the drop increase everyone should be able to collect this quicker now, I get at least 2-3 of each in a 3 hour span, more if I farm on Defense missions. Idk if it's just coincidence but when I solo I seem to have a better chance at them dropping.

So I have about 26 hours logged, and I still haven't found a single Shield Capacity mod :( This is getting infuriating, as I'm rank 3 and doing high level missions with other people, but my shields are too weak because I can't increase them. I'm playing rhino and I've got less shield than lokis!

i play europa-valefor and get around 2-3 per run of 10-15 waves. they're really not rare :) keep trying

I know they aren't rare :( But it feels like my character just isn't allowed to obtain them! I'll keep persevering though. If I don't find one by the 40th hour I'm just gunna have to stop since I don't have anything else to accomplish.