Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Grounds Sound Feedback

Instinction

Great work sound team!!
Really really superb job on the new sounds and music for the Breeding Grounds.

I loooooved the music, and it was dynamic! It actually gave me chills and gave a creepy feeling to the game.

The infested sounds were also spectacular. I especially loved it when a large group of infested would die all at once and all would let out the resounding death wail.

The music really is what nailed it for me though.

It was pleasurable to listen to, it hugely contributed to the atmosphere and creepy level design, and was dynamic! It changed from being in and out of battle, and didn't linger on after you came out of battle.

I would suggest giving the different infested types different death sounds. It's a bit funny to hear an Ancient squeal like a Leaper when they die.

Really really just well done, extremely pleased with it, can't wait to hear more.

Edited by Instinction

Thanks Instinction.  We actually have not yet released the new dynamic music system, so expect the music to get even better!  The death cries of the Infested should all be different actually... so it could be a bug you are hearing, we will look into it.

Thanks Instinction.  We actually have not yet released the new dynamic music system, so expect the music to get even better!  The death cries of the Infested should all be different actually... so it could be a bug you are hearing, we will look into it.

Excitement. So far it sounds GREAT.

Absolutly love this event, the tileset is gorgeous, seems like a mix between halo 3 art design with a touch of dead space. The dynamic tileset creates a great atmosphere, associated with the ability to choose multiple pathways it makes for a fun and far more enjoyable replay. The new sounds are absolutely amazing ( though i am sure i have heard many of them in my time exploring Dead Space). The goals are perfect, they can be aquired easily but allow players to persist and try get higher scores. Also the gameplay is some of the most enjoyable I have played in Warframe in a while.

The team dynamics caused by the gametype caused for some fun varied gameplay depending on your teammates, the new enemies mean that Infested are more varied instead of "melee everything". The ever changing environment also encourages more movement and can be used tactically, also forced me to vary my pathways regularly due to hazards blocking paths, making back tracking less mind numbing.