Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs More Pvp

(PSN)Tichuna

We need a new sistem to invade others players game and clans to kill them. what is the point of becaming more stonger if we cant figth others? so tham borring teaming and teaming with noobs not fun at all. will be so fun killing invaders and getting killed by them.

what you think tennos?

will be like this:

Solo

Online PvP

an option for does who want more spice!!!!!

Killing an invader will give you a random rare mod.

Invader killing players also get a rare mod and finishing the mision and player cant be invaded again afeter he finish curent misions.

conclave level to balance this new pvp option.

Try of not posting how op you think anything is. Give your opinion and post ideas of what should be add to became more better this option.

Edited by (PS4)Tichuna

This games idea was strictly pve. The only reason why there is pvp at all is because people wouldn't stop asking for it. Theyve made repeated claims that they will not prioritize any form of direct pvp for a long time if not at all.

Edited by Phobose

We are getting more pvp. Dark sector conflicts are being reworked with active pvp in mind, I believe.

I do not agree on the invading other people's games front. It's annoying enough dealing with the grustrag or the stalker or zanuka.

Two things, we don't need more PVP, it's a potential gain but far from a necessity.  We incidentally are getting more PVP however, the Dark Sector conflicts are going to have a PVP type thingy attached to them as a game type for when two clans vie for control.

Anyways, I just figure I'll throw this up here, I completely disagree with the core point of where you're coming from Tichuna.  You specifically mention the whole, becoming stronger, and all that jazz.  I'm the type who adores even playing fields, two people using the exact same tools where the only factors that decide the victor are the choices they make within the given match.

My mindset behind PVP is exactly why I've still never done any PVP (aside a few duels with people who wouldn't take no for an answer) in Warframe.  Imbalanced fights are inherently pointless and don't show much, or sometimes anything, in terms of skill.

Fortunately for you the Dark Sector conflicts are being changed into a PvP style game mode. I personally feel it's a bit premature given the current state of balance (or lack thereof) nor am I much of a PvP fan in general, though I'm not outright against it either.

The only way I'd want to see more PVP in Warframe would be in the form of Counter-Operative missions.

PVP as it is needs more options, and things like prescribed gear loadouts for fights chief among them, so that combatants fight each other using the exact same stuff to see who is better.

We are getting more pvp. Dark sector conflicts are being reworked with active pvp in mind, I believe.

I do not agree on the invading other people's games front. It's annoying enough dealing with the grustrag or the stalker or zanuka.

they are easy ad borring.

LoL people seems to be scare like hell from dark souls. Lets put it in a new option like this: Online, Solo, Online PvP. For does who are scare.

PvP is a sore subject on these forums, the Devs have openly stated that it's not a priority (even though they're adding it to Dark Sectors for some reason) and most players would rather not have it to begin with. As a word of warning, don't expect much in the way positive reception.

Wow, nice baseless assumptions there Tichuna... >facepalm<

Warframe is designed as a co-op game from the ground up.  Your whole "I'm copying and pasting a Dark Souls idea because I'm unique." bit isn't going to get you far around here.  Scared has nothing to do with it.  Because of my PVE loadout I can guarantee you that maybe 49/50 people who ever would even try attacking me would get shredded without even having a chance to retaliate.  Best part is, it's got nothing to do with my skill versus theirs, it's all due to imbalance.

Your idea is bad for Warframe, that's all there is to it.  More PVP in general however isn't a bad idea mind you.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

This games idea was strictly pve.

No... Quite the opposite. The original concept for this game was almost entirely PvP, and it was pretty cool.

The only reason why there is pvp at all is because people wouldn't stop asking for it.

Still inaccurate, sorry. PvP was always in the future, just never a focus. DE has no problem with PvP.

they will not prioritize pvp

This isn't new information, and no one is suggesting otherwise.

Edited by FatalX7

The only way I'd want to see more PVP in Warframe would be in the form of Counter-Operative missions.

PVP as it is needs more options, and things like prescribed gear loadouts for fights chief among them, so that combatants fight each other using the exact same stuff to see who is better.

that will be borring. People who invest time formating and leveling their mods balanced for noobs? a big nooooo this is not mortal combat with feairness this is who inbested more time.

that will be borring. People who invest time formating and leveling their mods balanced for noobs? a big nooooo this is not mortal combat with feairness this is who inbested more time.

Fighting on an even playing field would be boring?  Get out of here.

Playing against someone who can one-shot you as soon as they look at you is boring.

Two things, we don't need more PVP, it's a potential gain but far from a necessity.  We incidentally are getting more PVP however, the Dark Sector conflicts are going to have a PVP type thingy attached to them as a game type for when two clans vie for control.

Anyways, I just figure I'll throw this up here, I completely disagree with the core point of where you're coming from Tichuna.  You specifically mention the whole, becoming stronger, and all that jazz.  I'm the type who adores even playing fields, two people using the exact same tools where the only factors that decide the victor are the choices they make within the given match.

My mindset behind PVP is exactly why I've still never done any PVP (aside a few duels with people who wouldn't take no for an answer) in Warframe.  Imbalanced fights are inherently pointless and don't show much, or sometimes anything, in terms of skill.

My clan loves pvp and i balance the duels with rules and we always have fun. The game is not that unbalance is easy to counter all wepons and avilitys.

Sorry I don't want idiots to ruin my game, or forced to do/have something I don't want.

You want to be a bully? Then go somewhere else...

Sorry I don't want idiots to ruin my game, or forced to do/have something I don't want.

You want to be a bully? Then go somewhere else...

will be a new option for does who are not scare and want fun.

And this right here is exactly the reason why I vehemently disagree.  I'm in the group of people who've dumped more time in this game than they possibly should have (no regrets) and it's just too imbalanced and is a bad style for PVP in my mind.

Currently, I'm practically an immortal who can one-shot anything that imagines blinking while being somewhere within the general vicinity of where I am.  That type of balance is just flat out boring for a PVP game.  I prefer games that have higher TTK, where a conflict isn't over in the blink of an eye.  Where one's reactions to an assault have a direct and meaningful effect on the outcome of the fight, but still being fast in pace/style.

With strong players and maxed out gear, it's just a jumbled up ball of everyone one shotting eachother, usually with hitscan projectiles with near perfect accuracy.  With a side of instagib explosives thrown in for flavor of course.  If someone tried attacking me they'd load into my match already inside a Bastille and be practically incapable of turning, and be dead before having any shot at retaliating.  No fun for anyone, and it's not because I'm some bronze god of skill.

for me and all my friends dark sectors are a fail idea from DE. Borring as hell and nothing to win only if they are paying good pay outs if not is a tham waist of time. A hell of players will lag the game and lag suitch will goin to became a pain for DE and it will kill the little of fun we are goin to get unlike my new system.

Edited by (PS4)Tichuna