Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs More Pvp

(PSN)Tichuna

will be a new option for does who are not scare and want fun.

Ok first off, try a bit of proper grammar.

Second, again with the scared thing. Maybe you should stop to realize people would be genuinely annoyed by these 'invasions' you speak of?

Edited by RahuStalker

Em no, the very reason they even added the dojo dueling in the first place was because people wouldn't shut up about PvP.

I'm not going to deny that people requested PvP. People requested it because the gameplay provided good potential for Player versus Player combat.

However, that is hardly the only factor involved in it's inclusion.

DE never, not once, ever denied PvP a future. All the way back in early Closed Beta when the discussions first stated, PvP was always a possibility.

But before that, the only thing this game was, was PvP. The entire concept was focused around PvP, and it was... Ambitious. They decided to go with a more PvE focus later on down the line for a change of pace, because the majority of their development record is PvP games, but it was never out of the picture.

Digital Extremes wasn't forced against their will like people try to make it out as. They have no problem with PvP, it's as simple as that.

Edited by FatalX7

And this right here is exactly the reason why I vehemently disagree.  I'm in the group of people who've dumped more time in this game than they possibly should have (no regrets) and it's just too imbalanced and is a bad style for PVP in my mind.

Currently, I'm practically an immortal who can one-shot anything that imagines blinking while being somewhere within the general vicinity of where I am.  That type of balance is just flat out boring for a PVP game.  I prefer games that have higher TTK, where a conflict isn't over in the blink of an eye.  Where one's reactions to an assault have a direct and meaningful effect on the outcome of the fight, but still being fast in pace/style.

With strong players and maxed out gear, it's just a jumbled up ball of everyone one shotting eachother, usually with hitscan projectiles with near perfect accuracy.  With a side of instagib explosives thrown in for flavor of course.  If someone tried attacking me they'd load into my match already inside a Bastille and be practically incapable of turning, and be dead before having any shot at retaliating.  No fun for anyone, and it's not because I'm some bronze god of skill.

your exploxive cant even kill me and easy to counter with frost buble and freeze you with his last avility and kill easy. like i say all can be countered and you need skill for that. daying by explosive or vauban its because you dont have skills at all.

your exploxive cant even kill me and easy to counter with frost buble and freeze you with his last avility and kill easy. like i say all can be countered and you need skill for that. daying by explosive or vauban its because you dont have skills at all.

Uh, skills won't matter for anyone involved.  You'd already have an arrow in your head before the "buble" is even finished casting.

You cannot outskill being OHKO'd the moment you spawn in, I cannot outskill being OHKO'd the moment I spawn in, nobody can.  Skill is wholly and completely irrelevant in what you're asking for.  It straight up doesn't work in this game since any foe worth actually fighting will be ready.

If this game's balancing type wasn't one that made everyone into glass cannons then what you're suggesting would be pretty gnarly in all honesty.  Putting players on a more even playing field where skill actually matters.  This?  Just a no-skill festival.

Doing conclave with "honor codes" circumvents the rife imbalances in Warframe and is what makes those fights potentially awesome.  Such honor cannot exist in your copied from Dark Souls system.  Ergo, it will not be viable, or fun.

Uh, skills won't matter for anyone involved.  You'd already have an arrow in your head before the "buble" is even finished casting.

You cannot outskill being OHKO'd the moment you spawn in, I cannot outskill being OHKO'd the moment I spawn in, nobody can.  Skill is wholly and completely irrelevant in what you're asking for.  It straight up doesn't work in this game since any foe worth actually fighting will be ready.

If this game's balancing type wasn't one that made everyone into glass cannons then what you're suggesting would be pretty gnarly in all honesty.  Putting players on a more even playing field where skill actually matters.  This?  Just a no-skill festival.

Doing conclave with "honor codes" circumvents the rife imbalances in Warframe and is what makes those fights potentially awesome.  Such honor cannot exist in your copied from Dark Souls system.  Ergo, it will not be viable, or fun.

will be stupet if DE but invaders respawn in fron of players LoL they most respown in others area from the map. Invades are not stalker hehe

try to speak about my idea and not how op wepon or frames are. The title is about a new pvp sistem ^^

Edited by (PS4)Tichuna

LoL people seems to be scare like hell from dark souls. Lets put it in a new option like this: Online, Solo, Online PvP. For does who are scare.

scare !!!

Seems like you are the one who is scared to play an actual PVP game (like halo, Darksouls, COD and others) to show your skills. Instead you decide to come here in a PVE game and ask for a PVP mode even after knowing that half of the warframe abilities are highly unbalanced for PVP. I think you probably got too excited about PVP because of the duels that you been doing in your Dojo. And i guess you must be either one of these:

1. Valkyr (invincible)

2. any warframe with orthos prime (just drop the other guy by slamming the ground and keep pounding)

3. any warframe with penta or ogris (one - shot kill even if you kill yourself)

4. Excalibur with Radial Blind

5. Any other combination that i missed and other people here in the community might know.

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

No.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

No.

Did I mention no?

No.

Also No.

Possibly no.

Maybe no.

Cloudy with a chance of no.

Opposite of yes.

This will not work. At all.

First off: We've got enough PvP. Duelling, Conclaves and the upcoming 4v4 darksector conflicts are enough, and the former two have demonstrated why we cannot have this form of PvP anyway.

It's too imbalanced. A lot of warframe's abilities will be extremely hard to balance for PvP, and many have little to no counterplay in their current state.

Not to mention, as many have stated, high rank players will just invade lower rank sessions and stomp everyone, frustrating the newer player.

Plus, people play PvE because they want to battle the environment. Randomly forcing PvP on people is just a big no.

Oh, and the Stalker, Harvester and G3 are already a thing.

To reiterate: No.

No.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

No.

Did I mention no?

No.

Also No.

Possibly no.

Maybe no.

Cloudy with a chance of no.

Opposite of yes.

This will not work. At all.

First off: We've got enough PvP. Duelling, Conclaves and the upcoming 4v4 darksector conflicts are enough, and the former two have demonstrated why we cannot have this form of PvP anyway.

It's too imbalanced. A lot of warframe's abilities will be extremely hard to balance for PvP, and many have little to no counterplay in their current state.

Not to mention, as many have stated, high rank players will just invade lower rank sessions and stomp everyone, frustrating the newer player.

Plus, people play PvE because they want to battle the environment. Randomly forcing PvP on people is just a big no.

Oh, and the Stalker, Harvester and G3 are already a thing.

To reiterate: No.

Dark sectors are a fail idea of DE. Lost of time with no rewards etc, etc, like i say invaders is an option not the game will change complitly PVP read my idea again. you put online PvP and you will get invaded and be rewarded for your action. 

PvP Should be played without any mods either on warframe or weapon (also ban sentinels) and then it would be more or less fair PvP 

you can do that on duelings i do that a hell of times in my dojo. Maybe a conclave rating to be invaded will be a great idea for balancing the online pvp option.

You don't get it, do you? If this many people oppose your idea (many of whom have been here longer than you), and you have yet to find a single supporter, chances are that we've read your idea and understand it in its entirety.

We just don't think it's a very good one.

Edited by Corvid

We need a new sistem to invade others players game and clans to kill them. what is the point of becaming more stonger if we cant figth others? so tham borring teaming and teaming with noobs not fun at all. will be so fun killing invaders and getting killed by them.

what you think tennos?

will be like this:

Solo

Online PvP

an option for does who want more spice!!!!!

Killing an invader will give you a random rare mod.

Invader killing players also get a rare mod and finishing the mision and player cant be invaded again afeter he finish curent misions.

conclave level to balance this new pvp option.

Try of not posting how op you think anything is. Give your opinion and post ideas of what should be add to became more better this option.

I cant say that I agree with your idea, but i certainly agree with your title. 

You don't get it, do you? If this many people oppose your idea (many of whom have been here longer than you), and you have yet to find a single supporter, chances are that we've read your idea and understand it in its entirety.

We just don't think it's a very good one.

No body think is a bad idea if you read all post they are only talking about how op they tink wepons and frames are. Got 20 year of Rpg,mmo and online game so i am more expert than most people here.

No? We are paid to pick sides in fights. We are paid to clean up messes. We are mercenaries. 

We aren't paid to fight against other Tenno who are taking the fight to the Grineer / Corpus.

How could we possibly claim to fight for the Lotus if we were to literally jump into missions that she sends others on and kill those Tenno.

Perhaps later down the line we could choose to fight for ourselves and truly become mercenaries, but as for now, we all fight for the Lotus.

No body think is a bad idea if you read all post they are only talking about how op they tink wepons and frames are. Got 20 year of Rpg,mmo and online game so i am more expert than most people here.

Yes, they are talking about how unbalanced it would be. Which is why it's a bad idea.

We aren't paid to fight against other Tenno who are taking the fight to the Grineer / Corpus.

How could we possibly claim to fight for the Lotus if we were to literally jump into missions that she sends others on and kill those Tenno.

Perhaps later down the line we could choose to fight for ourselves and truly become mercenaries, but as for now, we all fight for the Lotus.

No not yet. But we are paid to do everything else. The lore is weak at best, I dont think we can say it is against lore. Since no one in the game fights for lotus without money, that to me makes Tennos mercs. Tennos fight for money and twinklies.