Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leader Boards Foul Play And Inappropriate Clan Name!

Ratrix

Two things here don't seem right at all. Inappropriate name for a clan and a player that seems to be apart of some foul play. So i get on to see that a player magically appeared this morning with more points than the top guy in one night...Foul Play one might say??? This is something that needs to be taken care of or at least looked at to see that this is a creditable score. 

Warframe+2014-06-21+18-00-31-16.jpg

Warframe+2014-06-21+18-00-36-17.jpg

Its not against rules though as long as it is not directed

EDIT:so 4000/10=400 so everyone had 400+ points or some had less and someone in top top had most so not really foul play before you accuse someone of being hackers if they are better than you.

Edited by WolfalphaD

Its not against rules though as long as it is not directed

May you provide a link to view such information.

Edit: The clan only has 2 people. One of which is the player with 4000+ points....Also no where in my statement did i accuse someone of hacking. Suspicion and accusing are two very different things.

Edited by Ratrix

May you provide a link to view such information.

Edit: The clan only has 2 people. One of which is the player with 4000+ points....Also no where in my statement did i accuse someone of hacking. Suspicion and accusing are two very different things.

Guessing you dont watch Prime time where many people with innoapropriate names and such bad stuff and only get in trouble when directing it towards someone

Never attribute to cheating what can be explained by mad skills.

You say the guy took #1 in the clan leaderboard overnight, but BG has been out for a few days now and the guy could have been grinding the entire time and only started the clan recently.

Also considering your clan is evidently #3 atm, this thread could be viewed as an attempt to bump off the competition.

You say the guy took #1 in the clan leaderboard overnight, but BG has been out for a few days now and the guy could have been grinding the entire time and only started the clan recently.

Also considering your clan is evidently #3 atm, this thread could be viewed as an attempt to bump off the competition.

+1

Guessing you dont watch Prime time where many people with innoapropriate names and such bad stuff and only get in trouble when directing it towards someone

Okay lets say that the inappropriate name do not violate the rules. But how on earth did someone gain 4000+ points in one night? 

I have no intent of bumbing off a clan. But if the clan is apart of foul play then so be it.

Edited by Ratrix

And if that can just be brough in there, who is to say that other scorings are Legit?... DE will try to encrypt datamining with full force, but a dude can just hack their scoring like they hacked Gradivus with nearly nowhere near as much effort as actually attempting to decrypt the Drop Tables of Void.... Just saying, why don't you use Void Table Encryption in your scoring system?

Not accusing anyone but this is rather suspicious, a guy who owns -EGT- guys by 10x score... 

The clan which i am apart of have been grinding this event for some time now and the fact that a clan and a guy magically appear over night with over 4k is a bit suspicious, mostly after they hotfixed and exploit which was allowing players to input scores.

His score still would have been visible on the player leaderboards, and he did just appear there this morning (at least to my knowledge). Also he must have been soloing, since no other players have the same score. This does seem just a bit far fetched.

Curious. What happened to the people who exploited on the event btw? I'm guessing no one got any punishment at all whatsoever beyond a score reset right?

Well by rules anyone who is caught in any act of cheating, exploiting, etc, is banned.

Edited by Ratrix

Curious. What happened to the people who exploited on the event btw? I'm guessing no one got any punishment at all whatsoever beyond a score reset right?

Boy, you are just filled with passive aggression today, huh?

DE banned a guy who blatantly exploited a T4S not too long ago.  It's not out of the realm of possibility that a similar fate awaits this exploiter, assuming he hasn't done this to help DE bug test.

I honestly do not know what you people are getting at here. Someone who was not even close to being near the top of the leader boards has just recently gotten a ridiculously high score (of like 4k) within a very short amount of time. This is clearly suspicious because no one else has a score even close to it (the highest right now is around 600). Adding to that, the clan in 2nd place for the Ghost Clan bracket only has 3000, despite them having all 10 players compared to the 2 players in the clan "F*** *@##$es get paper." If anything, we should have the right to get upset because we have been working hard and yet someone with possible foul play is not being questioned/investigated. Adding to that, none of you people have seen any proof that the guy with 4k points is legit. Tenn Os on the other hand, have a Youtube channel that shows them being able to achieve ridiculous feats. All we are asking is for people to look into this "incident." We do not have any intentions of accusing others or "eliminating competition." We are just skeptical about this, and we want people to investigate because this is unfair toward not only my clan, but all the other people on the top of the leaderboards.

I heard there was an exploit before the hotfix of using Alt+Tab to clear it straight away. That may have been used before to plough through the point gains.

Even IF such exploit exists, which i don't think it does anymore... Dude would need several runs to clear everything, in a slow climb to 4k. The way he shows up it's as if he did 4k in a single run....

Boy, you are just filled with passive aggression today, huh?

DE banned a guy who blatantly exploited a T4S not too long ago.  It's not out of the realm of possibility that a similar fate awaits this exploiter, assuming he hasn't done this to help DE bug test.

What exactly is this DE bug test before i jump to any conclusions and possible plots?