Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea: Vespa (A Wasp/bee-Themed Warframe, Bear With Me)

GTG3000

Well, it is unwasplike, but it's just like you've said - pure flight would be unrewarding and way too easy. I thought that making it into a glide will make it seem more 'realistic' (in a game about ninjas IN SPACE), and, unlike flight, allow for quite a degree of tweakings, like actual descent/flight speed and amount of time before it turns into a flat-out fall... If you've looked onto the sketchy (and overall bad) comic I've posted on the second page, the biggest  improvement besides adding ability to glide further, would be an ability to make a turn in midair, wether gradually homing or sacrificing speed for convenience. That said, nothing actually forces a player to overuse the ability until it's mundane to get acros the room in a jiffy.

Uber abilities are mostly limited by the fact that there's no unlimited pool of energy (imaging mags' crush in ME3, for example), and if you use your uber unwisely, you might not get a chance when you actually need it. It may be noticeable on the bosses, though, and personally I hope that, with time, there will be more bosses that actually require some strategy.

I see, where you coming from with the teleporting. I never used Ash and didn't actually see any players se his teleport (that is, they could have used it, and it's just me not watching close enough), so I suppose I might be coming up with ideas that are already in there. Though, wouldn't it be a bit annoying to the players to have some chance of the projectile teleporting them unexpectedly because someone took off health of the mob they were just trying to weaken?

Yeah, you're not the first one to say that. I liked the FLCL pic more personally...

Anyway, what other name do you suggest, since vespa is quite literally "wasp"? 

Cabra? I'm sort of out of ideas, or I would rename her after I remembered about the scooters.)

Stalker-1.jpg You use to be a lover of nature Vespa... now you use your talent for injustice. Come accept your punishment!

:D

How about ''Wespe'' which is german.

Or ''Vespidae''

Dunno I'm not really creative...

Neither am I, heh. Maybe something along the lines of 'sting'? Stingray, perhaps?

Like the Vespa frame, I didn't know of it's existence when I started working on my ideas for a story involving fanframes, or when I made my concept frame, and I still say it's probably one of the more fleshed-out designs out there. Then again, a lot of designs here have a lot of thought put into them :3

Like the Vespa frame, I didn't know of it's existence when I started working on my ideas for a story involving fanframes, or when I made my concept frame, and I still say it's probably one of the more fleshed-out designs out there. Then again, a lot of designs here have a lot of thought put into them :3

Thank you! I've seen your posts, and I must say, you certainly put in a lot more work into your suggestions than I did. All I have is an idea I wanted to get out of my head. ))

Also, a story? 

Edited by GTG3000

Thank you! I've seen your posts, and I must say, you certainly put in a lot more work into your suggestions than I did. All I have is an idea I wanted to get out of my head. ))

Also, a story? 

Mostly a mixup of ideas right now, but a simple fanfic about a caste of Tenno that incorperates some of the fanframes here and there. Starting off small but my brain's got some nice ideas spotting here and there. That is, if I could focus enough to get past the 'banging ideas together' stage :S

Mostly a mixup of ideas right now, but a simple fanfic about a caste of Tenno that incorperates some of the fanframes here and there. Starting off small but my brain's got some nice ideas spotting here and there. That is, if I could focus enough to get past the 'banging ideas together' stage :S

I know that feel. *looks at all the stories I should have finished writing already*

Ahem, anyway, do you keep any track of your ideas online or something? Or are you just going to drop that bomb on the forums when you're done?

I know that feel. *looks at all the stories I should have finished writing already*

Ahem, anyway, do you keep any track of your ideas online or something? Or are you just going to drop that bomb on the forums when you're done?

Made mention of it a few times (in one of the threads for Tiburon) but mostly all the concepts I got written down are in Notepad or in my head still.

Made mention of it a few times (in one of the threads for Tiburon) but mostly all the concepts I got written down are in Notepad or in my head still.

Well, I would suggest writing them all down in a comprehencible manner if you ever feel like you're stuck without the ideas and need community input. Other than that - it sounds awesome, and I would love to see, what comes out of it, since you clearly have a thing for writing.)

*le bump: I'm not dead yet edition*

Heh, I see. At least it's not another scooter pic.)

Also, never seen the show, what was it about?

Kamen Rider was a lot like Power Rangers, but more on the solo hero style instead of teamwork

This character was from the "Kamen Rider Kabuto" season of kamen rider

Every kamen rider season has a different story but for the most part its good guys vs badguys

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Kabuto'>Alien dudes labeled "worms" crash from a meteor down into tokyo. They were a threat to humanity so the humans created special weapons to fight back (Battle suits such as "TheBee" in the picture I posted prior)

Kamen Rider was a lot like Power Rangers, but more on the solo hero style instead of teamwork

This character was from the "Kamen Rider Kabuto" season of kamen rider

Every kamen rider season has a different story but for the most part its good guys vs badguys

Alien dudes labeled "worms" crash from a meteor down into tokyo. They were a threat to humanity so the humans created special weapons to fight back (Battle suits such as "TheBee" in the picture I posted prior)

Ah, I see. :) Thanks for explaining... Now I only have to resist urge to download and watch the living... um... I mean watch it all ^^.

I wonder what that "TheBee" battlesuit can do.