The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wondering

XxSeether1992xX

Question

Did Stalker get some sort of update recently that wasn't placed in the patch notes? Cause his behavior and attack patterns are different from what I remember and he seems a bit tougher as my Soma doesn't do what it used to do to him. Not to mention he's killed most people I've seen him invade (Myself included)

7 answers to this question

isnt that good. 

#realbossesthatarehardtofight

Never said it was bad. I was just curious as to if he had some sort of change. If he did and he's able to "Pwn" me while I am unloading the rounds then ehh that's a good challenge and I am not complaining by any means.

Maybe you're just on higher level missions, which causes more difficult Stalker.

I've dropped him with ease on Sechura Pluto. But as of lately his behaviors seem different. He seems more challenging which is good as it was boring dropping him as soon as he spawned.

(I've got the full set of weapons so at this point I really don't care if I lose to him. There are 4 revives a day per frame for a reason.)

Edited by XxSeether1992xX

I've dropped him with ease on Sechura Pluto. But as of lately his behaviors seem different. He seems more challenging which is good as it was boring dropping him as soon as he spawned.

(I've got the full set of weapons so at this point I really don't care if I lose to him. There are 4 revives a day per frame for a reason.)

Has nothing to do with what planet or tileset your on. He spawns 5-10 levels higher than your highest ranked equipment. So if you had a level 30 frame he could technically spawn between level 35 to 40. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is how his level mechanics work.

Also I think he got nerfed, and then buffed a whiles back. I myself haven't noticed anything different about his behavior. He still spams my inbox though,....prick.

Has nothing to do with what planet or tileset your on. He spawns 5-10 levels higher than your highest ranked equipment. So if you had a level 30 frame he could technically spawn between level 35 to 40. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is how his level mechanics work.

Also I think he got nerfed, and then buffed a whiles back. I myself haven't noticed anything different about his behavior. He still spams my inbox though,....prick.

Yeah I am always carrying 30 gear. Idk maybe it's just me but I seem to notce a difference

I noticed that his kneeling animation has been scrapped, I came across this change in the void while farming loki prime. That was one of the main reasons squads used to wreck him on site. He would be an easy target as he was getting up and also he had other buffs.