Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Fusion Getting Hung Up

(PSN)DeathSauce

So I was fusing mods together and it was going smoothly until I got the message that it would overload one of the frames I was using.  I was fine with this so I hit X to unequip the warframe so I could level up the mod.  After I hit X in the confirmation window, the game hangs up, but it doesn't go into a hard freeze/crash.  I can still hit the options button to access the chat window and press the home button to return to the XMB, but other than that I cannot execute any other commands.  I've resorted to closing the application through the XMB and reopening Warframe but it's getting to be a hassle.  I've manually removed the problem mod and it levelled up just fine.  This always happens when I use the left thumbstick to fuse all duplicates, the mod will overload the frame, and I tell the game to unequip the mod for me in the confirmation window.

I have noticed similar instability when fusing large numbers (several hundred or more) of cores (for that last rank of Heavy Cal etc). There is either a notable pause where the game becomes unresponsive followed by the fusing or followed by an error saying it is unable to to the fusing 'at this time' - fusing in smaller chunks of cores always seems reliable.