Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achronus Prime- Yet Another Time-Controller Frame

Cobalt313

The only complaint I have is that 2 and 3 seem extremely powerful for a 2 and 3. Other than that, great work. I particularly like 2, even if it was his ult I would use it all the time.

I see what you mean and I initially considered making it higher, but then I decided instead to make him frail and make that power his 2 because a lot of Frames I use have the "won't live without it" power in that slot. Basically the idea is that while using him you would probably want to keep that up as much as you can, but bear in mind any damage you take while it's inactive won't be healed while it's active.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like the idea of this frame and how it ties in with the other topic. He does have quite overpowered abilities (like his 3rd ability), but considering how hard he'd be to obtain it equals itself out. Also considering that the room is for higher level tenno (endgame :D) it makes sense for him to be really powerful.

An ability replacement could be time skip, where he targets an area, channels for .2 seconds, and then gets completely removed from the area for (0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5) seconds [time affected by duration mods] and reappears where he targeted after that time.

He slows down enemy movement by 50% in a 10 meter radius at starting location, where it also deals 15% of the enemies current health as damage (damage recieves a different value per target) [percentage movement speed lost and health lost is affected by powerstrength].

After he reappears at the targeted location, he hovers in that area (if in the air) for .75 seconds where he falls down again afterwards. The enemies will not know his location unless he's seen.

It would have a cooldown of (5 / 5 / 6 / 7) seconds. During the time he's gone the player could circle in a wide radius around the original location.

Edited by gkuoni

I really like the idea of this frame and how it ties in with the other topic. He does have quite overpowered abilities (like his 3rd ability), but considering how hard he'd be to obtain it equals itself out. Also considering that the room is for higher level tenno (endgame :D) it makes sense for him to be really powerful.

An ability replacement could be time skip, where he targets an area, channels for .2 seconds, and then gets completely removed from the area for (0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5) seconds [time affected by duration mods] and reappears where he targeted after that time.

He slows down enemy movement by 50% in a 10 meter radius at starting location, where it also deals 15% of the enemies current health as damage (damage recieves a different value per target) [percentage movement speed lost and health lost is affected by powerstrength].

After he reappears at the targeted location, he hovers in that area (if in the air) for .75 seconds where he falls down again afterwards. The enemies will not know his location unless he's seen.

It would have a cooldown of (5 / 5 / 6 / 7) seconds. During the time he's gone the player could circle in a wide radius around the original location.

I kinda like that,,, I just might bump his Time Stop to his fourth and replace one of his other powers with this.

I kinda like that,,, I just might bump his Time Stop to his fourth and replace one of his other powers with this.

Making his current 3rd his ultimate would balance him out by a lot and he would become a REALLY good utility frame. Not only that but 200% increased damage against enemies is a lot (looks at boltor prime and most likely soma prime when it comes out). But yeah, if you are going to use my suggestion, feel free to change any stats, they were just placeholders that seemed fair.

Another thing you might want to know about the ability, is that it would either have unlimited range or a range of 50 (that's Nova's Worm Hole range)

Also could you list the level 30 stats of the frame? so my guess is his shield stats are the same as Mag's? (450.0 at rank 30) <- how they write it in the wiki.

Edit:

You also forgot to add his base power.

Edited by gkuoni

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

wait so what is his name if Achronus Prime becomes uhh a Prime

It's in his backstory that he only exists as a Prime- the original was lost during the Old War and never had a mass-produced non-Prime form. I think I may have mentioned that in the main article...