Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Donors And Their Ranks.

Xico.xide

I'm not calling out the donors for what their rank is in warframe but, I'm only here to ask a question to them. It also doesn't bug me or anything I'm just curious...

So, why do you guys have ranks like initiate or novice? Have you just decided to take a long break from warframe or someting?

I'm not calling out the donors for what their rank is in warframe but, I'm only here to ask a question to them. It also doesn't bug me or anything I'm just curious...

So, why do you guys have ranks like initiate or novice? Have you just decided to take a long break from warframe or someting?

The so-called "ranks" denote how many posts you have on the forum overall. With the "Founders" it's a small little title. I do remember when the badges were separate from the forum avatars though.

But, it just shows how many posts you have under your belt.

Edited by Zeus154

The ranks you see here are forum ranks, they differ from the in game Ines and are post based, many of us are rather inactive I. The forums. In game I mastery rank 14 almost 15 but to be honest I am not trying to up it much now days. After a certain point it is quite trivial.

Well now you know, and like they say.... You know enough

Never heard that term....I go by derp me once shame on me, derp me twice i slap myself, derp me three times....i die by incineration.

Edited by Xicio